Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hmm.. Yes it is above 60 now.. Well, it went from 50 to 60 quickly.. Hope it will stop and decrease soon enough.

I think we are in for a real bad time, the government has failed to arrest fall of rupee due to its bad decisions and unwillingness to move to control economical crisis we are passing through.

Yes it is falling down gradually .. And I don't know if they are taking any steps to stop this falling. At least it should not be more weak.

I think price level has something to do with fall of rupee. As our price level rises, value of rupee falls not only internally but also in international market. Also more imports and less exports may have some adverse affect on rupee value.

I agree, the prices in Indian market will go further up due to steep rise in our population at very steady rate. Government does not want to stop it either for reasons known to all. So we must expect more decline in Rupee rate compared to dollar.

Now all of a sudden the government seems to have known the reason for steep fall in the value of rupee. For a change it has brought in a new governor of RBI. New governor may think of some measures to prevent the fall.
Hmm.. Yes it is above 60 now.. Well, it went from 50 to 60 quickly.. Hope it will stop and decrease soon enough.

I think we are in for a real bad time, the government has failed to arrest fall of rupee due to its bad decisions and unwillingness to move to control economical crisis we are passing through.

Yes it is falling down gradually .. And I don't know if they are taking any steps to stop this falling. At least it should not be more weak.

I think price level has something to do with fall of rupee. As our price level rises, value of rupee falls not only internally but also in international market. Also more imports and less exports may have some adverse affect on rupee value.

I agree, the prices in Indian market will go further up due to steep rise in our population at very steady rate. Government does not want to stop it either for reasons known to all. So we must expect more decline in Rupee rate compared to dollar.

Now all of a sudden the government seems to have known the reason for steep fall in the value of rupee. For a change it has brought in a new governor of RBI. New governor may think of some measures to prevent the fall.

What can one person do? It has to be a team work with all the different departments coming together to work out a solution that shows results rather do these stop gap arrangements which are bound to backfire...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

What can one person do? It has to be a team work with all the different departments coming together to work out a solution that shows results rather do these stop gap arrangements which are bound to backfire...

You are right. Seeing the myriad efforts of our think tanks ever since the fall has started and seeing none of the measures could stop the fall, I pinned my hopes on the new head. It's just a hope. I know there are many factors on which we have no control. But I'm sure issues like price rise can be minimised with sincere and serious efforts.

You are right. Seeing the myriad efforts of our think tanks ever since the fall has started and seeing none of the measures could stop the fall, I pinned my hopes on the new head. It's just a hope. I know there are many factors on which we have no control. But I'm sure issues like price rise can be minimised with sincere and serious efforts.

I agree that we tend to hold on to even straws to stop us from sinking...but frankly I feel that it is also unfair to expect the newly elected governor to make things work after letting it slide for more than a year !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Has he, the governor of RBI issued a statement saying 'he has no magic powers to stop fall of rupee' yet? That is a standard statement issued by bureaucrats and politicians in such cases.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Has he, the governor of RBI issued a statement saying 'he has no magic powers to stop fall of rupee' yet? That is a standard statement issued by bureaucrats and politicians in such cases.

You are right. Is it not far better than 'promising stars' and making the people bite dust? For we commoners it's natural to think,' with hope. and wait'
I think the rupee is touching new lows each day as against the dollar, yesterday it went to almost Rs 62 at one stage before closing at 61.63 odd...pathetci show ! I wonder why Rahul Gandhi come up with some perals of wisdom on this issue like he did about poverty ? Their pockets and stomachs are full and such trivial issues dont really hit the political classes of India...

I think the rupee is touching new lows each day as against the dollar, yesterday it went to almost Rs 62 at one stage before closing at 61.63 odd...pathetci show ! I wonder why Rahul Gandhi come up with some perals of wisdom on this issue like he did about poverty ? Their pockets and stomachs are full and such trivial issues dont really hit the political classes of India...

With elections around and prospects of political uncertainties thereafter rupee is in for more pain than could be possibly imagined. I have been consistently maintaining this for a long time. There is simply no easy way out of this crisis.
Thank you said by: usha manohar

With elections around and prospects of political uncertainties thereafter rupee is in for more pain than could be possibly imagined. I have been consistently maintaining this for a long time. There is simply no easy way out of this crisis.

No way out ? It seems a very bleak future for our economy ! The only thing that could possibly perk up the nation would be fall of the present day government and fresh elections,...one can at least live in hope !

No way out ? It seems a very bleak future for our economy ! The only thing that could possibly perk up the nation would be fall of the present day government and fresh elections,...one can at least live in hope !

There has to be way out but I am sure it won't come as long as Gandhi-Singh Axis exists! In fact I foresee a brief misrule by another unholy combine which would test the rupee further before a resurgent rupee can stage a comeback!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.