Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Rupee gained 64 paise in the morning to reach to almost 59 a dollar. I think RBI is stepping forward to catch it back to reasonable limits.

RBI’s measures lifted the Rupee value around 58, yesterday.

The way rupee is fluctuating, it is hard to say about its future course. But it's not sliding as hard as it did in last couple of weeks.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

RBI and Indian government should act quick in such cases. They should not do a wait and watch game.
This fall of rupee shows the unsustainable economic policies of our Government right from our Independence.So,this is a result of a problem.We cannot get back soon.It requires some time with good financial planning.If we cannot get back,then this fall of rupee results a great disaster in our economy.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Not just US dollars other strong curencies like Euro and Sterling pound too have gone up enormously...In fact Euro gets at 78.32 Rupees and sterling pund at almost Rs 91... :huh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The government is not doing anything to avert the downfall. IT augurs well for those who are earning in dollars. But for Indians, it is burdonsome. The cost of living index has spiraled upwards

Government is busy in preventing the sliding down of its power. Fortunately, Rupee started showing the signs of recovery.

yes government is also busy in assuring third inning of power. It is looking very hard for this government. Every thing is in mess.
Latest news says that rupee has gone down to a 11 month low.. Strengthening dollar, rising oil and gold imports are but a few reasons for the continuous decline of the rupee.

It is trend once $ reach at maximum rate it will starts decline. Wait for two month rupee will improve.

The growth rate under UPA has been the worst ever and that itself will drive the value of rupee down, also we are having so many scams and other unsettling news throughout the country, added to which is the coming general election which seems like a hopeless scenario with none of the parties really looking strong..

@Usha

I have to accept your assessment in complete agreement. In fact, RBI's knee-jerk reactions would make matters worst for hapless rupee and I am bracing myself up with further fall in it.
Thank you said by: usha manohar, Kalyani Nandurkar
It is doing comparatively better in last couple of days. I can see its trend is changing upward to reach to 55 very soon.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I guess it is still around 59.4.. That's what I saw in the news today. Not sure. But hope it will get better soon enough. We already got lots of reaction because of sliding Rs.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Latest news says that rupee has gone down to a 11 month low.. Strengthening dollar, rising oil and gold imports are but a few reasons for the continuous decline of the rupee.

It is trend once $ reach at maximum rate it will starts decline. Wait for two month rupee will improve.

The growth rate under UPA has been the worst ever and that itself will drive the value of rupee down, also we are having so many scams and other unsettling news throughout the country, added to which is the coming general election which seems like a hopeless scenario with none of the parties really looking strong..

@Usha

I have to accept your assessment in complete agreement. In fact, RBI's knee-jerk reactions would make matters worst for hapless rupee and I am bracing myself up with further fall in it.

@ sunil - It is doing comparatively better in last couple of days. I can see its trend is changing upward to reach to 55 very soon.

I have my own doubts about the rupee going up to 55 in the near future since dollar although has weakened against other major currencies is expected to become stronger in the coming months...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is doing comparatively better in last couple of days. I can see its trend is changing upward to reach to 55 very soon.

It is possible to reach 55.But not very soon.Rupee's fall continues for some days.I think it will oscillates between 58-61
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.