Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Slight fluctuations are there in the forex market but generally speaking Rupee is very unsteady and Oms speech is not going to do anything much for its stability...

But I think its after his speech only rupee started gaining some momentum..

Look none of the forces which dragged rupee down don't give a damn to what Manmohan Singh achieved academically rather these are shocked at his surrender to his political and personal ambition ignoring all economic logic which he subscribed to before he became PM courtesy Sonia Gandhi. That's why I call him immoral!!!

He may be the PM but his words will never be taken seriously since he has not performed for the past 9 years and his one half hearted emotional speech, more hurt at being attacked and criticised by the opposition than the drowning state of the nation will not make any great difference.The markets have reacted because they are hoping for some positive poutcome.Now let us what the two, he and Pc are going to come up with....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The rupee probably was supported by Reliance Industries' sale of $400 million through banks that made the difference. It is showing signs of improvement for time being. But I do not see it would stay there.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

How gold can save India form the current crisis. see the link. We may use gold to come out of crisis.

http://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/how-our-love-for-gold-can-save-india-053710053.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Indian Rupee is rising for the past two days.Today, rupee takes value of 65.70.
Rupee Value

I think that's what they are terming it parallel to the 'Raman Effect'. But for developing countries it always happens. I am sure there will be a time when the rupee will be far much better. But it is still far away.
Current account balance is the barometer to measure a country’s economic health. Its essential to keep an eye on this essential factor. What is current account balance? If you put it in simple terms, It’s the imbalance created when imports exceed the exports. Now coming to the point, owing to the craze for this yellow metal government started importing the gold. This resulted widening our current account deficit.
Now among the many measures the government is contemplating to fill the gap by swapping the gold with currency for the gold lying with private hands and temples. This gold is lying unused. This helps in maintaining the current account balance.
But many rich temples like Tirupati and Padmanabha swami temples already started protesting. These temples are not willing to part with the gold which is enormous.
Rupee Value

I think that's what they are terming it parallel to the 'Raman Effect'. But for developing countries it always happens. I am sure there will be a time when the rupee will be far much better. But it is still far away.

Probably very far away , at least not until the general elections and a new government is sworn in.Before that for the economy to steady down and the rupee to climb back to its old position only a miracle can help...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Rupee Value

Probably very far away , at least not until the general elections and a new government is sworn in.Before that for the economy to steady down and the rupee to climb back to its old position only a miracle can help...

I am agree with you, when situation is beyond control than it can be control with some hard decision. But coming days are election days and government never dare to disappoint public.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Rupee Value

Yes, that's too far away. And that will be a slow process, which is also a complicated one. For this to happen there will be many tough decisions on the way.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
How gold can save India form the current crisis. see the link. We may use gold to come out of crisis.

http://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/how-our-love-for-gold-can-save-india-053710053.html

And if add that black money hidden in all over the places, brought back to circulation, that will prove miraculous for our economy. But we shall do neither. Why only temples listed in articles, there are thousands and thousands temples in India which encourage people to DONATE. And then we recently found an underground place full of gold in Kerala recently. No one seems to talk about it anymore.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

There is already a proposal to ask banks to buy gold from the public which measure, the government feels will trigger the economy because the gold reserves will go up. From the point of view of the citizens too it is good since they can sell gold easily at the market rate without going through any hassle..

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.