Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is really an alarming news. The central govt. is obviously favoring the alliance supporters to any limit regardless of any propriety. I hope that the opposition will take the matter to court.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This is really an alarming news. The central govt. is obviously favoring the alliance supporters to any limit regardless of any propriety. I hope that the opposition will take the matter to court.
Can this be taken to court as she should have considered all legal options before implementing this. :woohoo: :woohoo:

http://mohanmekap.com/

Can this be taken to court as she should have considered all legal options before implementing this. :woohoo: :woohoo:

No body is above law. Mayawati is not an exception.

There are rules for allotment of accommodation. If you oppose allotment to Mayavati or her organization, you must prove that there is violation of rules. It is not Mayavati who is at fault. It is those responsible for allotment of accommodation, who are answerable.

No body is above law. Mayawati is not an exception.

But the ruling party can do what they want with the law and clearly thats what has happened here.It is the Congress led UPA that is to be blamed since they have given her the bunglows and the permission to build as she wants....I remember reading right at the beginning when the controversy broke out, a BSP MP saying that if Sonia and family can use 4 government Bunglows for their personal use why not Mayawati? he has a point there - congress has set a bad precedence and will keep doing it ! Mayawati is smart enough to realise this and take advantage of the situation..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Friends, has any of you seen her Lucknow residence? I have the honor of having seen it. I think she is out to posses as many bungalows as all possessed by all the congress MPs. I can still remember the incident when one of the three transformers was burnt connected to her residence and despite power supply was okay but for two rooms, she immediately suspended Chief Engineer, Superintending engineer, executive engineer, Assistant engineer and junior engineer of the area. This happened in a state where power cut of up to 12-15 hours in towns and cities is an every day story. Do you think she will listen to any reasoning in acquiring so many bungalows and so much of land. She wants to do every thing what all other leaders did combined together. That is called equality friends.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Friends, has any of you seen her Lucknow residence? I have the honor of having seen it. I think she is out to posses as many bungalows as all possessed by all the congress MPs. I can still remember the incident when one of the three transformers was burnt connected to her residence and despite power supply was okay but for two rooms, she immediately suspended Chief Engineer, Superintending engineer, executive engineer, Assistant engineer and junior engineer of the area. This happened in a state where power cut of up to 12-15 hours in towns and cities is an every day story. Do you think she will listen to any reasoning in acquiring so many bungalows and so much of land. She wants to do every thing what all other leaders did combined together. That is called equality friends.

I too have heard about her autocratic behavior, supposed to be ruthless, no better than Mulayam Singh or any other criminal minded politician. But the congress feels that it is better to look the other way when she makes merry because they may need her later...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I too have heard about her autocratic behavior, supposed to be ruthless, no better than Mulayam Singh or any other criminal minded politician. But the congress feels that it is better to look the other way when she makes merry because they may need her later...

The Gresham law applies more in alliance politics than currency. According to Gresham, bad currency drives good out of circulation. similarly, bad politicians are more in circulation as they have driven the good ones. The corrupt will be more in demand because they are also vulnerable anc can make any adjustments.

The Gresham law applies more in alliance politics than currency. According to Gresham, bad currency drives good out of circulation. similarly, bad politicians are more in circulation as they have driven the good ones. The corrupt will be more in demand because they are also vulnerable anc can make any adjustments.
It is natural power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely, and it is always natural tendency for a person to built a good house and this is the case. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
People has voted them. People who voted them are responsible for whatever happens to the country, because of them.
She was voted out of power in UP, she is MP of Rajya Sabha, where person is elected indirectly.

She is charging cost of support to UPA government. People have limited option so they vote to any one turn by turn. Once to SP and than to BSP. Now people have option of NATO.

Bhaiya Chor chor mousere bhai- you scratch my back, I do yours. Why should Mayawati or Mulayam denied the credit for their expertise in making or breaking governments. These two can bring Congress government down in a jiffy so what ia few hundred crores mean while a government is on the stake (even if for few months).

Yes it is mutual understanding. Sabhi EK Hi Theli Ke Chatey Batey Hain. It is funny joke that SP and BSP both are enemy in UP for congress but special one in Delhi. One more funny thing is Rajasthan, congress did not given ticket to Bhanvari Devi case fame Mahipal and Malkhan Singh but give ticket to wives of these both.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.