Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am not sure whether Sonia is richer than Queen Elizabeth II. What is certain that she is surely more powerful than the queen. As the leader of the largest democracy in the world she wields immense power. The queen on the other hand is a figurehead.

In the list of Forbes she has already been declared as one of the strongest and influential politicians in the world which I don't believe. Her strength and influence are derived from the weakness of the Indians.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
With 2 billion wealth Sonia Gandhi is apparently richer than Queen Elizabeth.Coming from a middle class family Italian family she has struck gold in India , literally !
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Sonia-Gandhi-is-richer-than-British-Queen-Elizabeth-II-Huffington-Post/articleshow/26734502.cms?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral

Has she struck gold alone?? She may have struck diamond, platinum and what not!!! But her heart still bleeds for the poor people of this country that should console them!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think she has understood the Indian population thoroughly and knows how to manipulate the Psyche of the poor and middle class ...There are still some people believing that she gave up prime ministership because of her inner voice !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

With 2 billion wealth Sonia Gandhi is apparently richer than Queen Elizabeth.Coming from a middle class family Italian family she has struck gold in India , literally !
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Sonia-Gandhi-is-richer-than-British-Queen-Elizabeth-II-Huffington-Post/articleshow/26734502.cms?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral

Has she struck gold alone?? She may have struck diamond, platinum and what not!!! But her heart still bleeds for the poor people of this country that should console them!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think she has understood the Indian population thoroughly and knows how to manipulate the Psyche of the poor and middle class ...There are still some people believing that she gave up prime ministership because of her inner voice !

It is not her so-called inner voice or outer voice but her plain common sense that made her realize that it is always safe and profitable to control things through a few puppets!! I need not name those puppets who are shameless enough to do her bidding with qualifications which if put into print , may run a few miles!!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Thank you said by: usha manohar
I am not sure whether Sonia is richer than Queen Elizabeth II. What is certain that she is surely more powerful than the queen. As the leader of the largest democracy in the world she wields immense power. The queen on the other hand is a figurehead.

The Queen has enough power and much more adulation and respect while comapred to this lady who has only looked after her personal interests and amassed wealth that belongs to the nation...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The Queen has enough power and much more adulation and respect while comapred to this lady who has only looked after her personal interests and amassed wealth that belongs to the nation...

What we must keep in mind that every cent of queen Elizabeth is under the close scrutiny of the British Parliament and in public domain. Everything is transparent. Bofors issue, Quatrochi's escape are all puzzles for solutions of which we have to turn to modern-day Sherlock Homes!!! :blink: :blink: :blink:
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Sonia's wealth is 2 billion, first site it is unbelieveable. If it right that it is to matter to be investigated.

Sonia's wealth is 2 billion, first site it is unbelieveable. If it right that it is to matter to be investigated.

Who will do the investigation? Is it open for investigation? and more importantly I doubt if any of the wealth is within the country, it would be spread over and in swiss banks...

Who will do the investigation? Is it open for investigation? and more importantly I doubt if any of the wealth is within the country, it would be spread over and in swiss banks...

None will do or can do the investigation. The much hyped CBI, the premier investigation will do and we all know what would be the outcome.
Not surprising to me, seeing that congress government is responsible for the most number of scams, she has to be such stinking rich! Give them a few more years and she will top the list! :blink:

The report is not convincing and also baseless. There are many other reports that show lesser wealth or income. The report is also based on input from some other site. All this makes no sense.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Not surprising to me, seeing that congress government is responsible for the most number of scams, she has to be such stinking rich! Give them a few more years and she will top the list! :blink:

The report is not convincing and also baseless. There are many other reports that show lesser wealth or income. The report is also based on input from some other site. All this makes no sense.

TOI reprinted the report published in Huffingtonpost, known for its authenticity. Earlier the same site reported from the Forbes about the world's richest in all spheres, which is another reliable source.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.