Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This list is abt. all politicians of the world, if politicians can earn such humongous money from politics, then it seems India is already a developed state, but if good and honest politicians are there then it could have been developed ten years back.

Do you think honesty has some connection with politicians?. :blink:

I don't I feel the most dishonest people join politics. :woohoo:

The most dishonest people love politics in India!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
There are few examples, of some politicians of the past, those are honest and they hardly save money for their successors, here one such politicians was there, and I have heard one cm of TN also, but it seems that they are in the minority numbers and in the present world a pauper cannot be a politicians due to the advent of force and power into politics.

Even today there may be a few honest politicians but you wont hear about them ! They will not be popular because they will not be flashy like the more corrupt politicians and so the party president may not have much use for them.By and by they may vanish from the scene since they will not be able to do any public service either because of lack of funds.This has happened here when this particular MP who is very clean would never get his MP fund released or even if it did it would be in small quantity and he could not do anything much with it...the corrupt ones get their funds in time and show some expenditure and pocket the rest !
One honest politician in UPA is from AP and he walks in crutches and I forget his name, due to his good work, the government is changing is portfolios and he is doing honest work even he has gained respect from opposition ranks. Honest people does not have money but the respect they garner from all around has been tremendous and all these are the most respectable form of life.

Yes, he's Jaipal reddy. He's one of the contenders for the CM post of about to be formed Telangana .
thanks he is Jaipal Reddy, the man with strong English, and I think rajsekhara reddy will be the cm, but you are saying it is jaipal reddy, and if congress come to power in telagana, has congress has any chance of majority there?

Rajasekhara reddy is no more. Perhaps you meant Jagan Mohan Reddy, Rajasekhara Reddy's son who is against separation of the state. Hence he cannot become the CM of Telangana. About congress majority in Telangana is doubtful. Even formation of Telangana is doubtful. But at this stage, I must admit that scenario is not clear .nothing can be said definitely.
This list is abt. all politicians of the world, if politicians can earn such humongous money from politics, then it seems India is already a developed state, but if good and honest politicians are there then it could have been developed ten years back.

There are few examples, of some politicians of the past, those are honest and they hardly save money for their successors, here one such politicians was there, and I have heard one cm of TN also, but it seems that they are in the minority numbers and in the present world a pauper cannot be a politicians due to the advent of force and power into politics.

Even today there may be a few honest politicians but you wont hear about them ! They will not be popular because they will not be flashy like the more corrupt politicians and so the party president may not have much use for them.By and by they may vanish from the scene since they will not be able to do any public service either because of lack of funds.This has happened here when this particular MP who is very clean would never get his MP fund released or even if it did it would be in small quantity and he could not do anything much with it...the corrupt ones get their funds in time and show some expenditure and pocket the rest !
One honest politician in UPA is from AP and he walks in crutches and I forget his name, due to his good work, the government is changing is portfolios and he is doing honest work even he has gained respect from opposition ranks. Honest people does not have money but the respect they garner from all around has been tremendous and all these are the most respectable form of life.

Yes, he's Jaipal reddy. He's one of the contenders for the CM post of about to be formed Telangana .
thanks he is Jaipal Reddy, the man with strong English, and I think rajsekhara reddy will be the cm, but you are saying it is jaipal reddy, and if congress come to power in telagana, has congress has any chance of majority there?

Rajasekhara reddy is no more. Perhaps you meant Jagan Mohan Reddy, Rajasekhara Reddy's son who is against separation of the state. Hence he cannot become the CM of Telangana. About congress majority in Telangana is doubtful. Even formation of Telangana is doubtful. But at this stage, I must admit that scenario is not clear .nothing can be said definitely.
I am talking about TRS chief, should he not become cm instead of jaipal reddy, as his party is synonymous with Telangana movement. abs. Rajsekhara Reddy is no more, he was one of charismatic leader and if he was alive today could have been a pm candidate of congress.

http://mohanmekap.com/

I am talking about TRS chief, should he not become cm instead of jaipal reddy, as his party is synonymous with Telangana movement. abs. Rajsekhara Reddy is no more, he was one of charismatic leader and if he was alive today could have been a pm candidate of congress.

I'm afraid you don't have the right picture of political parties in AP. TRS chief is K.Chandra sekhar Rao. Jaipal Reddy belongs to Congress..TRS is no more a force to reckon with.Congess is in full command of Telangana . Hence Jaipal Reddy's chances of becoming the CM of Telangana are more.

I'm afraid you don't have the right picture of political parties in AP. TRS chief is K.Chandra sekhar Rao. Jaipal Reddy belongs to Congress..TRS is no more a force to reckon with.Congess is in full command of Telangana . Hence Jaipal Reddy's chances of becoming the CM of Telangana are more.

To my knowledge Congress's calculations are purely based on optimism that it would receive all the political dividends for creating Telengana state but BJP too is a strong claimant for it as its support for a separate Telengana has been very consistent.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.