Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Cannot understand what the movement is all about. This case is pending in honorable Supreme Court of India, and center and the state through coordination have created the solutions but the mob wants to dictate the justice what kind of democracy they think we have it in. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

Now, according to latest news Jallikattu problem may come to an end. Tamil Nadu Government unanimously passes the ordinance. Other details are awaited

The handling of the issue both by Modi and OPS has resulted in diluting the effectivity of the Supreme Court where matter was pending. Weak leaders have given in to an agitation. Now many more states want to revive their animal sports. Achche din for many but surely not for animals. It is surprising that Tamil stars also came forward in support. Votes and notes were in danger.

vijay wrote:

The handling of the issue both by Modi and OPS has resulted in diluting the effectivity of the Supreme Court where matter was pending. Weak leaders have given in to an agitation. Now many more states want to revive their animal sports. Achche din for many but surely not for animals. It is surprising that Tamil stars also came forward in support. Votes and notes were in danger.

After the ordinance in Tamil nadu Assembly, People of Tamil Nadu too get the Achhe Din. BJP cleary said it has nothing to with Jallikattu.

usha manohar wrote:

I too read about the tragedy that took place in Madurai which is where most of the events take place and they are extremely wild from what I have seen..i doubt if any precautionary measure was taken at all ! Before blaming PETA for highlighting the dangers , the celebrities and the politicians shd analyse it because none of them are participating . It is a handful of brainwashed youngsters taking part and a blood thirsty crowd cheering them. The supporters crowding at the Marina beach msy not even know what is involved , most of them.not having seen it. It is more a picnic for them to come together and spend time or else how mature are they  to know the ins and outs of the issue .If they call it Tamil pride then one can only pity them because there is much more to Tamil culture and traditions. All people involved have manipulated the issue

India is country where large number of community is residing. Jallakuty is custom of Tamil Nadu like is every community have some customs. If all are following these customs that here law of country is meaning less. 

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I too read about the tragedy that took place in Madurai which is where most of the events take place and they are extremely wild from what I have seen..i doubt if any precautionary measure was taken at all ! Before blaming PETA for highlighting the dangers , the celebrities and the politicians shd analyse it because none of them are participating . It is a handful of brainwashed youngsters taking part and a blood thirsty crowd cheering them. The supporters crowding at the Marina beach msy not even know what is involved , most of them.not having seen it. It is more a picnic for them to come together and spend time or else how mature are they  to know the ins and outs of the issue .If they call it Tamil pride then one can only pity them because there is much more to Tamil culture and traditions. All people involved have manipulated the issue

India is country where large number of community is residing. Jallakuty is custom of Tamil Nadu like is every community have some customs. If all are following these customs that here law of country is meaning less. 

Jallikattu is a traditional Sport of Tamil nadu, like Cock fights in my state AP. The entire movement in Tamil Nadu is based on this fact, Jallikattu, which is their traditional Sport must be preserved and kept as it is. Of course, with the ordinance, Tamil Nadu people succeeded in keeping JalliKattu alive.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Jallikattu is a traditional Sport of Tamil nadu, like Cock fights in my state AP. The entire movement in Tamil Nadu is based on this fact, Jallikattu, which is their traditional Sport must be preserved and kept as it is. Of course, with the ordinance, Tamil Nadu people succeeded in keeping JalliKattu alive.

Sati is custom of Rajasthan. In it when husband died, wife burn with him. If people said that it is our traditional custom allow us, than what happen.

Thank you said by: usha manohar
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Sati is custom of Rajasthan. In it when husband died, wife burn with him. If people said that it is our traditional custom allow us, than what happen.

Exactly my point ! Just because something is age old tradition, one does not automatically keep following it with all its negativity , instead try and change it to make it more positive rather remain stubborn, which is what is happening in Tamilnadu ...

I wonder where Modi comes in with Jallikattu since it is a state issue ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Exactly my point ! Just because something is age old tradition, one does not automatically keep following it with all its negativity , instead try and change it to make it more positive rather remain stubborn, which is what is happening in Tamilnadu ...

I wonder where Modi comes in with Jallikattu since it is a state issue .

Venkayya Naidu on behalf Modi's Government issued the statement that BJP or Modi Government has nothing to do with Jallikattu,.

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I wonder where Modi comes in with Jallikattu since it is a state issue ..

Suprem court gave decision against this cruelty, it is one reason that central government passed an ordinance to allow it. It shame full that for entertainment of few minutes some one hurt a speak less animal. Where is our principal live and let live. Read this article

http://epaper.bhaskar.com/detail/1128890/12133531891/0/map/tabs-1/01-21-2017/41/19/image/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.