Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
jabeen wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

@ Divya. Thanks for sharing this and showing the other side of the coin.

Well, the protests have intensified. They have valid points which can not be ignored. If they are following the regulations, then they can continue with the tradition.we can see emotions pouring all over TN...And supporters across the nation from all walks of life

Everyone keeps mentioning about regulations are being followed but I couldn't find even an article in the net that gives details about the regulations followed. Also if what Usha has mentioned about chillies and turmeric being thrown at the eyes of animals is true, how come these things are not regulated?? If chillies are thrown in the eyes of even mild animals they are also going to run amok and we cannot take that to assess their strength.

Yes Jabeen it is  true and I am also told although I did not witness it , that the powder is also smeared on its genital. No wonder the poor bull runs amok because it is blinded and in great pain . .With all the beating of the drums and the noise it is quite a horrific experience and I am shocked to see how people are endorsing it and protesting in such large numbers. I can only say that it is the refection of the selfish and insensitive society that we are part of ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Well this is a religious belief and we cannot do anything in this matter because it is very sensitive things which can make brawls in religious between each other.

sdfafa

Oh if these all things are done to the animals, then it is definitely a cruelty.

But if they follow the regulations, it is okay to carry on with the traditional game. So I think that the traditional and cultural game should not be banned but these practices should be.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Now. the latest development is Protests against Jallikattu ban is increasing minute by minute. It is getting immense support from, not only from Tamil Nadu, but also from other States,  All these  demonstrations are demanding with one voice  to save the traditional sport Jallikattu

There is a likelihood Center or State or both may act in favor of Tamil Nadu's demand.

The latest news being Government nods to the ordinance. Ordinance being approved with changes. So this is a mega boost for protestors

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Yes. The Government agreed to issue an ordinance  in connection  with the Jallikattu. Allover Chennai, there are festivities.The demand of Tamil Nadu succeeded.

rambabu wrote:

Yes. The Government agreed to issue an ordinance  in connection  with the Jallikattu. Allover Chennai, there are festivities.The demand of Tamil Nadu succeeded.

Today I read in newspaper that Modi refuse to issue ordinance in connection with the Jalikattu.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Today I read in newspaper that Modi refuse to issue ordinance in connection with the Jalikattu.

What  i said was Lates TV news. The the Government was convinced with the the reasons provided by the Tamil Nadu agitators not to ban a traditional sport Jallikattu  . the newspapers will make a Headline in Tomorrow's News Papers.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

What  i said was Lates TV news. The the Government was convinced with the the reasons provided by the Tamil Nadu agitators not to ban a traditional sport Jallikattu  . the newspapers will make a Headline in Tomorrow's News Papers.

I didn't watch TV. Every game have some rules. So is government make some rule for it that it is fair. One person suggest that Jallikattu allowed with some conditions. First not to give alocohal to bulls. Second don't pinch bulls with sharp rods. 
Third time is fixed only 3 minutes for on fight.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I didn't watch TV. Every game have some rules. So is government make some rule for it that it is fair. One person suggest that Jallikattu allowed with some conditions. First not to give alocohal to bulls. Second don't pinch bulls with sharp rods. 
 tomorrow.Third time is fixed only 3 minutes for on fight.

watch TV. Even now all the TV  channels are broadcasting this news about Jallikattu.  I hope about framing rules on jallikattu will be known in detail by tomorrow.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.