Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

In our country laws are applicable according to religion, not the same law is applicable for all religions. There is law to protect animals, but is not applicable on all. SC banned Jallikattu in the name of cruelty against animals, but SC can't see cruelty in other religions. There is Ban on Durga Pooja in WB, we have to play Holi without water, celebrate Diwali without crackers, (though on mid night of 31st dec every year lots of people fire crackers). Are we living in Hindustan or Pakistan. There is ban on every festival on basis of religion, not on the basis of its effects.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

In our country laws are applicable according to religion, not the same law is applicable for all religions. There is law to protect animals, but is not applicable on all. SC banned Jallikattu in the name of cruelty against animals, but SC can't see cruelty in other religions. There is Ban on Durga Pooja in WB, we have to play Holi without water, celebrate Diwali without crackers, (though on mid night of 31st dec every year lots of people fire crackers). Are we living in Hindustan or Pakistan. There is ban on every festival on basis of religion, not on the basis of its effects.

Most of the states where the so called sicular leaders are in power , the trend is to be anti Hindu. When BJP leaders uphold Hinduism it is anti secular , even if they remain fair to other religious beliefs. However now there is more awareness among the masses who see through the pretense of these leaders for for what they really are and hopefully coming days would see a  much needed social change in this country of ours ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Courts pass judgements on complaints brought before it. If you feel the practice in some other religion is wrong please take it to the court. No  point in constantly cribbing without action.

vijay wrote:

Courts pass judgements on complaints brought before it. If you feel the practice in some other religion is wrong please take it to the court. No  point in constantly cribbing without action.

yes I agree, why cant someone file a PIL?

Thank you said by: vijay
MG Singh wrote:
vijay wrote:

yes I agree, why cant someone file a PIL?

Individually it may not be very effective bit a lot can be achieved when people get together and start a signature campaign and get a large number of people to support the cause..I am sure that will happen !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Now the protesters demanding a permanent solution to the  the Bull- taming sport

http://www.ndtv.com/tamil-nadu-news/protesters-refuse-to-accept-ordinance-on-jallikattu-demand-permanent-solution-1651300

I guess news items and links are available all over the net..In my own town an age old traditional sport called Kambla was banned even when there is absolutely no cruelty involved. It is just a bull race organised after the cultivation in the muddy rice fields. Now people here are gathering here to get it legalised since it is one of our most traditional and popular sporting event !

The Jallikattu issue is not yet over. Till the agitations are going on all over Tamil Nadu. In AP too agitations are in full swing

Well there was loss of 2 lives of youths in the event, where jallikattu took place while 139 people were injured. So did they follow the safety measures??

Even the peaceful protest is turning into violent one with clash between police and protestors. Even people are threatening to commit suicide. Not sure what future has in store??

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

I too read about the tragedy that took place in Madurai which is where most of the events take place and they are extremely wild from what I have seen..i doubt if any precautionary measure was taken at all ! Before blaming PETA for highlighting the dangers , the celebrities and the politicians shd analyse it because none of them are participating . It is a handful of brainwashed youngsters taking part and a blood thirsty crowd cheering them. The supporters crowding at the Marina beach msy not even know what is involved , most of them.not having seen it. It is more a picnic for them to come together and spend time or else how mature are they  to know the ins and outs of the issue .If they call it Tamil pride then one can only pity them because there is much more to Tamil culture and traditions. All people involved have manipulated the issue 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.