Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Thus speaks a true FAMILY Bhakth ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Without venom, bias and vengeance.

A Bakth regardless , so why point fingers at other bakths ? 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Totally agree with Usha, she has no contribution to politics. So far she has been a part time politicians, para dropped at the occasions of elections. Well, I was surprised to see a TV News channel which debated on the fact that she has got a bright future in Congress or she can be the savior of Congress because of her resemblance to Indira Gandhi. Does that sound logical?? But in India, Politics runs on weird things only and you never know people might accept her as their leader because of her genes that make her resemble her Grandma. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Choosing Priyanka for an election campaign in UP, shows how desperate was Congress to win the elections. If anybody thinks, just  Priyanka having resemblance with Indira will fetch votes, He is in a Fool's paradise..

At the grass roots level, it really does not matter whether Modi or Congress rule because a poor man wants food and security and both have not been able to provide the same. Modi can try his best but he cannot alleviate poverty or make India a power to match China or Russia. That is the bottom line. Same with Congress.

MG Singh wrote:

At the grass roots level, it really does not matter whether Modi or Congress rule because a poor man wants food and security and both have not been able to provide the same. Modi can try his best but he cannot alleviate poverty or make India a power to match China or Russia. That is the bottom line. Same with Congress.

I have firm faith in Modi's ability in rising up to the expectations. of the people. It is not only I, every Indian has that faith on Modi. Only thing is one has to wait.

If Congress never succeeded in eradicating poverty in its 60 year rule , how cam Modi do it in one term and that is not the only thing he needs to set right either..But one can see that he is committed unlike the Congress party which was busy covering up its leaders many scams during half its rule ..

Unfortunately, before Modi took over, The Congress damaged the Country in all respects. Modi, after his arrival started  to do repairing all the damages caused by the Congress. It is not an easy task for the BJP to repair all the damages done by the Congress overnight. Modi has to be given enough time.

Personality cult and family politics matter a lot in India.  No surprise Priyanka Gandhi may considered a saviour. But there is nothing peculiar. In West Bengal, Jyoti Basu was saviour of CPI(M) for many decades. Samajvadi Party without Yadav family is zero. similarly BSP without Mayavati, TMC without Mamata Banerjee and so on.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.