209 is the election year and a very crucial one at that ..however, what we see now is the kind  of frenzy never seen before I am presuming. I doubt if any other Prime Minister has been abused and maligned day in and day out by the opposition as Mr Modi has been. This also goes to show that the opposition is vary of him and are ready to do anything to topple him from power by hook or crook.

Rahul Gandhi, Mayawati, Mamata,Chandra Babu Naidu , Shivsena which is supposed to be an ally , Kejriwal are all after him and it is a very unhealthy political atmosphere in the country. Are they justified in abusing the Prime Minister of the country , making personal attacks of every kind ? what are your views friends ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Present time is worst  time in Indian politics. Politician which are gathering are  noting common, they have not any agenda for country. Yesterday Mamata said that it is not question who will be the PM. Question how to remove Modi Babu. So they have only and only one agenda and it is how to remove Modi. For all these leader Modi is not elected PM, he is dictator who has occupied power.

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Its very disgusting the way personal attacks are made on Mr. Modi. If the opposition had attacked him on scam or some issues, its understandable. But when they make references to him selling tea in early days or being called names in such a disrespectful manner, I find it very disgusting.

The fact is everyone realises that he is a better leader than other politicians, that's why they get wary of him.

Actually yes, "THE REST" know if they do not come together NOW, their shops will be closed forever. The rest is so shameless that they would not mind comprising with their own policies or shaking hands with the parties whom they fought against so bitterly until recently. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: usha manohar

I too was discussing the same thing with my colleagues in the office yesterday that such a bitter situation has never occurred in Politics where all parties are hell bent to dethrone one person and make personal and political jibes with so much frequency.

I have never seen such a situation in my life. This is the first time political parties are only talking keeping in mind that they have to come to power, but there is no specific manifesto or agenda. The fact that Manifesto is required for elections, that is the only reason why they are preparing a template which will dethrone Modi.

But even in the Manifesto there will be no truth stated. Every promise will be a lie, because all the opposition wants is dethroning him. After it is done they will leave the public in gutter and start their drama and action like they have done for 60 years.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

It has always been that whenever a nemesis arises to wipe out all the thieves and dacoits, they all keep aside their own enmity and unite against this nemesis. So is the case with all the thugs who have united against Modi. Since Modi has put a stopper on their flow of money from various outside sources and threatened their very purpose and existence, they have no choice but to unite. Once and if the thugs indeed do get voted, then we are in for a treat of a lifetime, entertainment like we have never seen ever!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The gutter language used by the opposition collectively and the drama of strike,dharna and what not only highlight s the frustration levels . But BJP should not take things for granted , especially having learnt a bitter lesson once in 2004..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51, Kalyani Nandurkar

Opposition have not any issue against Modi and BJP. Rafal issue is fuse bomb. Yesterday it Rajasthan Rahul, Ashok Gahlot speak nonsense against RSS. 

RSS is a standby issue that is brought out and flogged when there is nothing else to speak or criticize about . They want to portray them as terrorists which they know cannot be done so they keep going back in history to one incident 

usha manohar wrote:

RSS is a standby issue that is brought out and flogged when there is nothing else to speak or criticize about . They want to portray them as terrorists which they know cannot be done so they keep going back in history to one incident 

What incident ?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

What incident ?

The assassination of Mahatma Gandhi because Godse was a former RSS man ..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.