Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

All about learning. It can be Engineering, Science, Arts, Management, Computers or any type of education. Find, discuss and learn from the education forum right here.

Topics [Education & Learning]

Please go through excel dictionary [attachment]C:\fakepath\Excel Dictionary.rar[/attachment]
What are the platforms in Arc Gis and jobs in it.
There are many experts in boddunan who have written wonderful articles with lot of information. I would like to know for all them how they select a particular topic and other...
All of you pass 10 or Matric Exam Just Share YOur Percentage Of mark In that Exam.
When landed on moon Neil Armstrong said: This is one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind. Now I am on the magical number 9999 posts in boddunan.I will say a...
Hi Friends, I am currently using an open source tool for requirment analysis , which is termed as Arbiter. It is basically, a requirements gathering and verification tool...
Kshitij, who was all of seven years, wanted to know why he's called Kshitij and not Sidhartha or Sumit as his best friends were called. His mother explained to him why names are...
Very good link posted here.Many questions and answers are here on GUI map etc.Great job done.
President had asked that the Universities must promote skill development through different courses of study. http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=113624
The personality of India's first Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru was such commanding that once a tribal leader from the remote Nicobar islands agreed to sell his land to the...
Does anyone has SAP certified Professional ? Anyone is Certified Basis administrator ? We want to discuss wheather SAP certification have better prospect .
What is philosophy ? How do you describe
What is co-operation? why is it needed? Discuss about it.
Can anybody help me by posting the name of five trees to which indus valley people worshiped?
What is the difference between identical and fraternal twins?
Why doesn't glue stick to it's bottle?
How to use adobe flash and their different function?
What do think is a better steam to opt after 10th these days..commerce or science or humanities..tell us by ur personal experience
Being a b.tech coumputer science student this question occurs time and again in my mind as to which all languages should a good programmer know well. i hope this forum is useful...
What kind of question will be asked in Sbi clerk interview?