Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

All about learning. It can be Engineering, Science, Arts, Management, Computers or any type of education. Find, discuss and learn from the education forum right here.

Topics [Education & Learning]

Hi, Few days back, I submitted three puzzles S1, S2 and S3. There was a great response to that. Hence, I decided to continue this series. Puzzle-S4 Suppose, you start a...
Friends, Let me give some work for your mind.Answer for this will be posted by tomorrow morning. "Even though I have got hundred legs,i cannot stand. I have a long neck,...
I found a good site for learning > 1.) Flash 8 2.) Dream weaver 8 3.) Excel 2003 4.) Access 2003 5.) Windows XP The site link is...
Friends here I start a thread that will add many knowledge to your memory.We are living in different states of India.All of you might know the peculiarities of different cities...
Poland is a country in Central Europe, bordered by Germany to the west; the Czech Republic and Slovakia to the south; Ukraine, Belarus and Lithuania to the east; and the Baltic...
Let us study a new english word with its meaning everyday So today my new english word is RACEME Telugu - geyla Hindi - Asimaksh
Hello Friends, I thought of starting a new game here. First person will write a word. The second person can change only one letter in that word and should write a new...
can you please tell me what is SandBox and why we are using it ?
What is the MCA COURSE duration?
Friends please give me a list of M.Tech or M.E. in Internet Security , Cyber Forensic ,Computer Forensic Related Courses in India . Please I need a list of it for correspondense...
After two easy ones, This is little tough..... :( :( Lets see who can crack this??? :dry: :dry: W-3> What number comes next in this sequence? 25, 32, 27, 36, ?
Dear Friends, What is the meaning of this proverb? Can you interpret it? With Thanks & Regards, Kumaresh
Can u please tell me which features overtakes the other language?
Considering its outstanding value and vulnerability, UNESCO has recognised 'Mudiyeettu', an age old ritual-drama of Kerala as an 'intangible cultural heritage of...
There is an anecdote. Once, in Philosophy class room, professor said- "I am the most superior person in the world." Naturally, nobody would believe him. A student...
Hello Friends.. :) I have got this trick from one of my friend.. And I found it quite cool, so I am sharing it here. If you having windows 7.. Then you can unlock some...
Branded as the World's Ugliest Woman she fought all the odds and graduated, build a career for herself, wrote books and is motivating others too. Read more about her...
Around 4.85 lakh students appeared for the joint entrance examination of the prestigious Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT-JEE)...
IF U WANT TO BECOME A PILOT THAN U HAVE TO PASS 10+2 AND THAN YOU HAVE TO QUALIFY THE EXAM OF NDA WICH IS CUNDUCTED BY UPSC AND THAN YOU CAN ENTERED IN YOUR DREAM WORLD.
A newly developed crystal, sprinkled on food for added flavour, can help you lose those extra pounds by tricking your brain into believing that you have consumed more food than...