Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

All about learning. It can be Engineering, Science, Arts, Management, Computers or any type of education. Find, discuss and learn from the education forum right here.

Topics [Education & Learning]

can anyone please tell me genuine scholarships for students from private oraganisations?? eg some trusts..
I just heard the word ugc-net.. does anyone know full clear details about it?? what will be procedures, what is it equivalent to and what will be the salary if someone passes the...
I have seen many people do this and I find it quite amusing :unsure: :huh: .I never ever read the end before I finish , since it kills the whole suspense element and once you...
I have the habit of never throwing any books or even magazines if I can help it.I have some really old Woman and Home , Illustrated weekly of India and Film India , all passed...
Do they really help? I have read quite a few and found them good to the extent that I feel positive and feel like trying out something new in life ...The two that really...
Hello Friends.. :) I have got this trick from one of my friend.. And I found it quite cool, so I am sharing it here. If you having windows 7.. Then you can unlock some...
Books are our best friend and i still believe in that from the day i started reading. I thanks my mom for inculcating such habit in me. So guys lets start discussing about good...
What do you think about the educational status of the India when compared to other country.
Rain Water harvesting simply means collecting Water for future use during the rainy season. Rain water harvesting has been in existence since long ago in various parts of...
Hi guys,Whenever your pc infected by virus.Even after the virus is totally removed from the system, some users find it difficult to restore all those things back which were...
Here in this place, new sessions in school is starting from April and summer vacation fall in middle of May and June. Giving holiday home works for kids are very particular and...
hey friends anyone knows about the biztalk server 2010??? how it is installed and configured?? if u have any link in which it explain simply please help me....
IF U WANT TO BECOME A PILOT THAN U HAVE TO PASS 10+2 AND THAN YOU HAVE TO QUALIFY THE EXAM OF NDA WICH IS CUNDUCTED BY UPSC AND THAN YOU CAN ENTERED IN YOUR DREAM WORLD.
1 Title: Stock Exchange Description: Stock Exchange is one of the biggest if not the biggest free stock photos archive with over 252 000 free stock images. The license of each...
I am sharing an interesting information on Brahma. :) {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6503]} Brahma the divine procreator and the one who was born out of the golden egg known as...
Watch this video. You will be stunned. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89KxxpmMhi4
Now, I have decided to achieve better communication skills in English. :evil: My husband says, there is a bit difference between written and spoken English. Can you guide me...
Let us study a new english word with its meaning everyday So today my new english word is RACEME Telugu - geyla Hindi - Asimaksh
Dena bank requires 500 PO's. Eligibility - Any Degree passed. Selection - through Interview. Age Eligibility - 21 to 30 age Apply through online Website Name -...
How many of you are agree with this : Is -25 a Rational Number ? Please explain your answer .