Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
sandhya,

i didnt want to reveal the date but you said it.

moreover your birthday is on june 1 and 9 days after june 1 technically is june 10th

you have disappointed me...

Swetha Shenoy
sandhya,

i didnt want to reveal the date but you said it.

moreover your birthday is on june 1 and 9 days after june 1 technically is june 10th

you have disappointed me...

Why "you have disappointed me"
Can't understand....

Meera sandhu
Sandhya,

It is exactly 9 days after your birthday!

:D :D

Truely!!!!! :woohoo:
Surely I am going to kill him.
He will understand it when he read this

Is it June 10?

Ende Ammo! How could she get it right!!!!{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5599]}
So June 10, Isn't it?
I have won the game.... :)
Gemini characters are always like this...they always like to see others happy...
So do both of us
dancing_2012-02-23.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
llama_2012-02-23.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5600]}

Is it?
family knows the birthdates of its members

i m disappointed with sandhya because i was expecting people to scroll for your birth date and then calculate chinmoy ji's birth date. it would be fun. i want to see how many people really read my posts

:( :(

chumma oru surprise poyi

Swetha Shenoy
family knows the birthdates of its members

i m disappointed with sandhya because i was expecting people to scroll for your birth date and then calculate chinmoy ji's birth date. it would be fun. i want to see how many people really read my posts

:( :(

chumma oru surprise poyi

can't understand now also. :(

Meera sandhu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5602]}
@Swetha

I am a true believer in liberty as I take too many liberties..! As an optimist I keep on hoping that lot many countries would win their independence on my birthday!!
okay sandhya.i explain again.

In this forum you have shared your birthdate by which i made a table list okay?

Now you asked me for chinmoy ji's birthdate which i told to you as a math equation (9 days after your birthday)

I did not want you to ask me if it was june 10 because i want other readers reading this forum to read the entire forum for your birthdate and then calculate the birthdate of chinmoy ji

Atleast readers will read the forum to know your birthdate and even calculate chinmoy ji's birthdate!

Now did you get it?????????????????????????????

Swetha Shenoy
Now only I understand it's meaning :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Actually I was so excited and happy when I saw his birthday date that I forget everything :P :woohoo:

Swetha....Can you correct 'indepenence' word of this thread's title?
I am also noticing it now only :woohoo:

My close friends, me, my husband(born on August 10) share numerical value 1 and all are leaders, according to it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Except my daughter (october 20)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.