Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Many School Does not Follow This Kind of Activity.they Only give a Note and tell him to learn all..........What is This .....
I dont think there is no need to do that work but why they will tell to do I dont understand from my child hood.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Today Children are very much engage in their Study.They attain their classes,Coaching etc......They have no time to play........vacation is best time for them to spent their time as they like....
Many School Does not Follow This Kind of Activity.they Only give a Note and tell him to learn all..........What is This .....

I have not seen any school doing it they all stic to it and give holiday homework.It was there even when i was a kid and we used to devote last 10 days of our holidays in completing homework. :woohoo:
You Do in last 10 day of holiday and i do in last 2 days before closing of School for Holiday..........
You Do in last 10 day of holiday and i do in last 2 days before closing of School for Holiday..........

In 2 days thats great.I used to find it difficult to do even in the 10 days.I think you used to get less work. :woohoo:
In my child hood I would like to escape from writing this compensation.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

In my child hood I would like to escape from writing this compensation.

Even i also never liked to do homework in holidays but that was mandatory and we had to do it. :laugh: :evil:
When i was in school I finished my homework in 6 or 7 days and after that i enjoy my holidays a lot.................
When i was in school I finished my homework in 6 or 7 days and after that i enjoy my holidays a lot.................

Chandan you were a super boy in school days which has become a superman now. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.