Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes this is truth because of the social standings.Women are more emotional than men I have seen my wife who feel discomfort for small issues too which I never care. :blink: :woohoo:

What I feel SJ this is related to hormonal and depression related during certain days like pregnancy and mensuration etc. I am sure you do not care much in some cases but you certainly do in some others. Did you? ;)

No I never checked it or compared it in special days.Its almost equal in all days. :blink:

You mean yours is a special case who remains calm and composed in every situation. Congrats buddy, you won the one way ticket to Switzerland for 4. :P

And what about the expenses I will do in Switzerland? Are those too covered in the prize?. :blink: :laugh:

you see smoking is banned there so the money you save would be sufficient for meeting the expenses.

it will not be enough. :evil:

Oh when did they ban it? What will happen to the smokers there?. May be there will be lot of black marketing of cigarates there then. :laugh:

Thankfully Switzerland is not India and absolutely no question of black marketing there , swiss citizens are extremely patriotic in the real sense ! Smoking is banned only in public places, you have separate lounges to smoke in most public places and of course you can smoke inside your house...

UK- I have given him one way ticket only that would take him to SL but nothing else, he shall be passing his time on roads where there is no chance of him of smoking. The money saved would be enough for his meals. No house, no hotel no nothing, I have planned every thing well.

LOL...that seems idyllic , my idea of a great holiday,go with nothing and leave it to your own resources to take care of yourself...I hope he logs in his daily activities, it would be nice to know :huh: :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes this is truth because of the social standings.Women are more emotional than men I have seen my wife who feel discomfort for small issues too which I never care. :blink: :woohoo:

What I feel SJ this is related to hormonal and depression related during certain days like pregnancy and mensuration etc. I am sure you do not care much in some cases but you certainly do in some others. Did you? ;)

No I never checked it or compared it in special days.Its almost equal in all days. :blink:

You mean yours is a special case who remains calm and composed in every situation. Congrats buddy, you won the one way ticket to Switzerland for 4. :P

And what about the expenses I will do in Switzerland? Are those too covered in the prize?. :blink: :laugh:

you see smoking is banned there so the money you save would be sufficient for meeting the expenses.

it will not be enough. :evil:

Oh when did they ban it? What will happen to the smokers there?. May be there will be lot of black marketing of cigarates there then. :laugh:

Thankfully Switzerland is not India and absolutely no question of black marketing there , swiss citizens are extremely patriotic in the real sense ! Smoking is banned only in public places, you have separate lounges to smoke in most public places and of course you can smoke inside your house...

UK- I have given him one way ticket only that would take him to SL but nothing else, he shall be passing his time on roads where there is no chance of him of smoking. The money saved would be enough for his meals. No house, no hotel no nothing, I have planned every thing well.

LOL...that seems idyllic , my idea of a great holiday,go with nothing and leave it to your own resources to take care of yourself...I hope he logs in his daily activities, it would be nice to know :huh: :dry:

Since his better half would be with him he would do some thing to manage his family also, I think he would come back a better citizen, let's see what he has to say in this connection. Otherwise he is no good while in office he spends most of his time either MYLOL or in Boddunan. just watch out for his reaction !!! ;) ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

This is a wide subject that needs a very deep study and description. But one thing is for sure that all women do not come into that category. This is based on person to person and we cannot put every woman in the same group. Some women are strong enough while some others might not be as brave.

Of course , all women are not prone to depression, but certain hormonal changes make them more prone to depression especially during pregnancy and child birth and domestic violence ...

You would be surprised to note that even men go through those 4-5 days every month when they feel depression. Now don't start making statements, which might make me sound funny but that is a scientific fact that men too men feel depressed for a couple of days every month and these are the days when they act more erratic, depressed and bored.

I know I know :P , and I understand too that men have their own days ...
Depression can be overcome by some simple and effective measures like , being positive,maintaining a healthy balance between work and leisure and keeping oneself mentally engaged all the time in some activity or the other ..

Its true that men too go through such cycles but it is less visible and erratic, angry, bored etc. behavior from men is accepted so this depression mostly goes unnoticed, unless they are suicidal, of course!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Of course , all women are not prone to depression, but certain hormonal changes make them more prone to depression especially during pregnancy and child birth and domestic violence ...[/quote]

You would be surprised to note that even men go through those 4-5 days every month when they feel depression. Now don't start making statements, which might make me sound funny but that is a scientific fact that men too men feel depressed for a couple of days every month and these are the days when they act more erratic, depressed and bored.[/quote]

Depression can be overcome by some simple and effective measures like , being positive,maintaining a healthy balance between work and leisure and keeping oneself mentally engaged all the time in some activity or the other ..[/quote]

Its true that men too go through such cycles but it is less visible and erratic, angry, bored etc. behavior from men is accepted so this depression mostly goes unnoticed, unless they are suicidal, of course!![/quote]

This is less visible because men do not want to make it visible, otherwise also men are better equipped to handle situations like these. You'll agree to that, that men are far tougher while it comes to handle problems. Although I agree SOME women are as tough ( I shall always play safe)

Depression is caused by physical and psychological factors. The physical factors are best analysed by medical professionals. The psychological causes are rooted in over ambitions and over expectations. Non realization of ambitions or expectations lead to a state of frustration that results in depression. The more emotional is more prone to depression. Women are more emotional. Hence apparently they are more likely to face depression.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Of course , all women are not prone to depression, but certain hormonal changes make them more prone to depression especially during pregnancy and child birth and domestic violence ...

You would be surprised to note that even men go through those 4-5 days every month when they feel depression. Now don't start making statements, which might make me sound funny but that is a scientific fact that men too men feel depressed for a couple of days every month and these are the days when they act more erratic, depressed and bored.[/quote]

Depression can be overcome by some simple and effective measures like , being positive,maintaining a healthy balance between work and leisure and keeping oneself mentally engaged all the time in some activity or the other ..[/quote]

Its true that men too go through such cycles but it is less visible and erratic, angry, bored etc. behavior from men is accepted so this depression mostly goes unnoticed, unless they are suicidal, of course!![/quote]

This is less visible because men do not want to make it visible, otherwise also men are better equipped to handle situations like these. You'll agree to that, that men are far tougher while it comes to handle problems. Although I agree SOME women are as tough ( I shall always play safe)[/quote]

:laugh: :laugh: Ha ha ha! you keep on playing safe!! But isn't that what makes men more suicidal than women, I did read it somewhere and the reason is that women are able to share their troubles easily with friends and relatives that helps remove stress a bit but men usually keep their troubles to themselves!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You would be surprised to note that even men go through those 4-5 days every month when they feel depression. Now don't start making statements, which might make me sound funny but that is a scientific fact that men too men feel depressed for a couple of days every month and these are the days when they act more erratic, depressed and bored.

This is less visible because men do not want to make it visible, otherwise also men are better equipped to handle situations like these. You'll agree to that, that men are far tougher while it comes to handle problems. Although I agree SOME women are as tough ( I shall always play safe)[/quote]

:laugh: :laugh: Ha ha ha! you keep on playing safe!! But isn't that what makes men more suicidal than women, I did read it somewhere and the reason is that women are able to share their troubles easily with friends and relatives that helps remove stress a bit but men usually keep their troubles to themselves![/quote]

I have an article that describes it in detail, women have a better outlet system that makes them feel better while men keeps his reds and blues with him. That becomes the reason of stress some times but otherwise men can handle any situation being tougher than women, although some women are as tough (You know the reason) :laugh:

Social environment affects human mind. Women are sensitive and emotional. Still she can face all types of situations. She can recover from any depression soon which is not possible for a man. Mostly the heart patients are males and few are females.
Social environment affects human mind. Women are sensitive and emotional. Still she can face all types of situations. She can recover from any depression soon which is not possible for a man. Mostly the heart patients are males and few are females.

That is right, female are better stress managers than their male counterpart therefore less prone to problems like heart attack etc.

Nice example that the heart patients are mostly males and few are females.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.