Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kitchen is a favorite place for women who loves cooking.There no one comes to disturb.I love to cook different food in my kitchen.I love my kitchen.I try to make new dishes which I watch on the cookery show on TV.

But there are women too who don't like cooking. :laugh:

my wife likes cooking she always try to cook something new which she comes to know by anyone. :)

You are right, some women don't like cooking.. and some men like cooking... :silly:

Cooking in India is labelled as women work :evil: so most of the men don't take interest in cooking they even don't enter in to the kitchen. :evil:
Kitchen is a favorite place for women who loves cooking.There no one comes to disturb.I love to cook different food in my kitchen.I love my kitchen.I try to make new dishes which I watch on the cookery show on TV.

But there are women too who don't like cooking. :laugh:

my wife likes cooking she always try to cook something new which she comes to know by anyone. :)

You are right, some women don't like cooking.. and some men like cooking... :silly:

Cooking in India is labelled as women work :evil: so most of the men don't take interest in cooking they even don't enter in to the kitchen. :evil:

And they do not take the fact in account tat most of the cooks are men in hotel industry who cook as good.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I generally eat either ready made items like biscuits or take boiled egg with tea. I can also make omelette.

Yesterday, I made very small pieces of bread and put these in egg yolk. Then I cooked this in butter. I like to eat this. .

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I have various times rolled chapati, with different vegetables stuff in it. I really liked it.

Can you share some of such experiments....
Let me also experiment in my kitchen :silly: :silly:

Meera sandhu
I try my hand on cooking quite often. I recently made a chocolate cake from wheat flour and it turned out to be really yummy. :whistle:

Live in the present :)
I try my hand on cooking quite often. I recently made a chocolate cake from wheat flour and it turned out to be really yummy. :whistle:

I don't know to make a cake till now.
I bought an oven last year...till now it's waiting for me in my kitchen for my cake preparation :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
I spend most of my time in cooking different types of food.I like to cook food.Whenever i saw any new recipe on TV or in any cooking book I try to make that preparation at home.

Sharmistha Banerjee
i also doing experiments in kitchen but when i am alone in home for time pass.
Now a days I am making raggi juice early in the morning first day it was fantastic to drink and then next day it was like a pulp which was so hard to eat.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I don't know to make a cake till now.
I bought an oven last year...till now it's waiting for me in my kitchen for my cake preparation :woohoo: :woohoo:

That was a very easy one and hardly took me an hour to prepare. I used various decorations on it as it was my brother's birthday and when he returned from college it turned out to be a sweet surprise for him and I so loved that. :cheer:

Live in the present :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.