The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Boys are the one, who gives more preferences to skin. This should be stopped.

But why they do it is still un understable for me.I never gave importance to color during marriage. :blink:
Boys are the one, who gives more preferences to skin. This should be stopped.

But why they do it is still un understable for me.I never gave importance to color during marriage. :blink:

I think parents are responsible for it. From the very beginning they say to son, that the i will bring bride for you, which will be white in color. Savli ya kali nahi chale gi

Want to make each day Accountable

Our films have direct influence on people. When we see our stars in fair, stylish manner, we common people also desire so....to get life partners fair. It's common. But it's not advisable at all.

Meera sandhu
Our films have direct influence on people. When we see our stars in fair, stylish manner, we common people also desire so....to get life partners fair. It's common. But it's not advisable at all.

That's why it is said that films have bad effect on common people. :blink:

We should agree...this film and fashion world gives false impulses on common people...to just see the external beauty.....nothing else

Meera sandhu

We should agree...this film and fashion world gives false impulses on common people...to just see the external beauty.....nothing else

Not always it effect some specific people not all. :)
Actually, we want everything around us, look beautiful

Meera sandhu

No i don't feel so as what to do with the people who are not beautiful if all think like this. :blink:
Girls are always seen in white color.
So, this could be reason, why preference of Color is still given.

Want to make each day Accountable

No i don't feel so as what to do with the people who are not beautiful if all think like this. :blink:

Skin is okay but brain is more important, a brainy one is far better than fair skinned beauty with nothing in her head.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.