Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We can see other people with out moustache for example sachin tendulkar. I had not seen him now with it.

What about the person on your profile picture. He has a big one :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: . Is he Vikram?

No may be he is the photo of Gabbar ......... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But Sholay Gabbar has big moustache...even bigger than this one :unsure: Not sure

Just we have to check by standing This and Sholay's Gabbar In front of each other.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I want to see Sasi Gabbar's mousthache. When is he going to upload his photo? :P

For this you have to tell to Sasi he is the only person who tell when he uploaded his recent photo......

By the by Alam,
Does your wife like moustache? ;)

Meera sandhu
We can see other people with out moustache for example sachin tendulkar. I had not seen him now with it.

What about the person on your profile picture. He has a big one :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: . Is he Vikram?

No may be he is the photo of Gabbar ......... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But Sholay Gabbar has big moustache...even bigger than this one :unsure: Not sure

Just we have to check by standing This and Sholay's Gabbar In front of each other.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I want to see Sasi Gabbar's mousthache. When is he going to upload his photo? :P

For this you have to tell to Sasi he is the only person who tell when he uploaded his recent photo......

By the by Alam,
Does your wife like moustache? ;)

Ya they like but not on me...That's the tragedy i face...... :( :( :(
he going to upload his photo? :P

For this you have to tell to Sasi he is the only person who tell when he uploaded his recent photo......[/quote]
By the by Alam,
Does your wife like moustache? ;)[/quote]
Ya they like but not on me...That's the tragedy i face...... :( :( :([/quote]

Then grow a nice one. She will surely like it :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
How do you know she will like it Sandhya? :woohoo:

Most of the women like clean shaved men i think. :blink:
Thats right cleane shaved people look younger than the people having moustache. :laugh: But that's not the reason people don't keep it. :laugh:

Then what's the reason?[/quote]

I can't say because i keep moustache. :woohoo: :woohoo: May be someone else know the reason of it. :laugh:[/quote]

I like them, the men those have big mustache, I for one feel comfortable with big ones.[/quote]

I know it i have seen yours in the photo where you were taking bath with your brother. :woohoo:[/quote]

I am feeling grateful with your compliment, I guess you deserve a full biscuit for such a lovely remark.[/quote]

Is it so? :ohmy:

Where are my biscuits? This is bad Suny you commit so many things but never fulfill them. :evil:
Never mind you must have heard even if I don't give you GUR I can talk like GUR to make you happy.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

friends this forum is about mustache and you people are discussing some other things. I wish you come to the topic

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

friends this forum is about mustache and you people are discussing some other things. I wish you come to the topic

Sarala, Am thinking, why can't we woman do have a moustache :evil: :evil: :whistle:

Meera sandhu

Sarala, Am thinking, why can't we woman do have a moustache :evil: :evil: :whistle:

Hmmm.. good question..this is due to the hormones which men have. :)

i have heard that if we(girls) will apply shaving cream on our face and shave then we too will have beard and moustache.is this true? :unsure: :unsure: :ohmy:

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.