Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes !! I like mustache VERY MUCH !!

Have a LOOK!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7443]}

:S :S :S :S :S

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7444]}

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

sandhya di do you want one like this? :P :P

a.s.
But now the youngsters are not keep mustaches, they are just shaving them they are not maintaining them, as these mustaches are making them look more aged.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Have a LOOK!!

Nest for a bird to lay eggs :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
yes, you are exactly right,growing big mustache will be like nest for the birds to lay eggs

yes, you are exactly right,growing big mustache will be like nest for the birds to lay eggs

i have heard a story about a saint in puranas....bird's nest in beard..though can't remember :whistle:

Meera sandhu
I have seen in a movie , birds next in hair. Ok the situation came, so i am telling.

I have seen in a movie , birds next in hair. Ok the situation came, so i am telling.

It's bird's nest :dry: . Can you correct it :S

Meera sandhu

Have a LOOK!!

Nest for a bird to lay eggs :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

yes they are like nest for birds.but just think how much time they would have spend in turning their moustache like these.one can like these type of moustaches.

a.s.
There are so many different interests people have to become famous. some of them only make them in look so very strange.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

There are so many different interests people have to become famous. some of them only make them in look so very strange.

Yes they are looking good in photos only but they might not be looking god in actual. Moreover its not an easy job to maintain it. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.