Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
According to me its a person's choice whether he wants to have moustache or not.But he has to ask others about it whether he is looking good or not with it.

If he gets both the opinions what should he do? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :evil:

Meera sandhu
According to me its a person's choice whether he wants to have moustache or not.But he has to ask others about it whether he is looking good or not with it.

Apna ruchi khana and paraya ruchi parna.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Then one can have after a gap of month. :laugh:

Like for one month moustache and the next month clean shaved. :laugh:
[quote]Then one can have after a gap of month.

Like for one month moustache and the next month clean shaved. [/quote]
This is a nice tips.Why should not you apply on yours.

I posted two photos of same person, waiting for you people to choose the best. But no one is replying it :huh: :huh:

Meera sandhu
I posted two photos of same person, waiting for you people to choose the best. But no one is replying it :huh: :huh:

It depends upon the face and look.If any one keeps it then immediately after cutting he looks odd.After few days then OK.

There is another way, one can fix cello tape to see the result instantly.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Ya i am fully agree because we have the habit of seeing that person in same manner that is the reason someone looks odd.........

There is another way, one can fix cello tape to see the result instantly.

That is good idea hope you are following it. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

It depends upon the face and look.If any one keeps it then immediately after cutting he looks odd.After few days then OK.

Where is my answer?
Select the best from those two photos :angry:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.