Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The first one looks good when compared with the other two. We cannot imagine him without moutache.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

The first one looks good when compared with the other two. We cannot imagine him without moutache.

Ok...let us wait for some North Indian replies :P

Meera sandhu
We can see other people with out moustache for example sachin tendulkar. I had not seen him now with it.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Ya that's right and i never wish to see him with moustache.
We can see other people with out moustache for example sachin tendulkar. I had not seen him now with it.

What about the person on your profile picture. He has a big one :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: . Is he Vikram?

Meera sandhu

What about the person on your profile picture. He has a big one :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: . Is he Vikram?

No may be he is the photo of Gabbar ......... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But Sholay Gabbar has big moustache...even bigger than this one :unsure: Not sure

Meera sandhu

But Sholay Gabbar has big moustache...even bigger than this one :unsure: Not sure

Just we have to check by standing This and Sholay's Gabbar In front of each other.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Just we have to check by standing This and Sholay's Gabbar In front of each other.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I want to see Sasi Gabbar's mousthache. When is he going to upload his photo? :P

Meera sandhu

I want to see Sasi Gabbar's mousthache. When is he going to upload his photo? :P

For this you have to tell to Sasi he is the only person who tell when he uploaded his recent photo......
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.