Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
friends this forum is about mustache and you people are discussing some other things. I wish you come to the topic

Sarala, Am thinking, why can't we woman do have a moustache :evil: :evil: :whistle:

Hmmm.. good question..this is due to the hormones which men have. :)

Yes, of course. I know it.
My question is why can't they grow moustache as fashion :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
friends this forum is about mustache and you people are discussing some other things. I wish you come to the topic

Sarala, Am thinking, why can't we woman do have a moustache :evil: :evil: :whistle:

My question is why can't they grow moustache as fashion :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

do you really want one? :unsure: :unsure:
if yes then go and buy from market :cheer: :laugh: :laugh: :P

a.s.
Natural is always good than artificial one, you save money on that.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

iam just thinking yaar, in a world of changing fashions, when men shave off their moustaches, why can't girls grow one.... :whistle: :whistle:
Isn't it a logical question? :P :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

iam just thinking yaar, in a world of changing fashions, when men shave off their moustaches, why can't girls grow one.... :whistle: :whistle:

absolutely why not.even men should try growing long hairs and making pony tail and girls should be boy cut and start wearing trousers and shirts.the fashion should be followed completely. ;) ;) :P :P

a.s.

absolutely why not.even men should try growing long hairs and making pony tail and girls should be boy cut and start wearing trousers and shirts.the fashion should be followed completely. ;) ;) :P :P

But why don't girls attempt this fashion? :blink: :blink: :whistle: :pinch:

I am thinking about starting a new thread

Meera sandhu

No you can't do it let some model do it first and make a fashion then you can continue it. :laugh:

No you can't do it let some model do it first and make a fashion then you can continue it. :laugh:

Since Akansha is a girl of 20 years or so, she has the better chance of a model. Why can't she grow one :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu

Since Akansha is a girl of 20 years or so, she has the better chance of a model. Why can't she grow one :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Lets see what she says. :laugh:
I am ready to part with half of mine if some one wants to save money and does not want to buy from market. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.