Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I like mustache.........

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7889]}
:( :( :( :( :(

Do you keep mustache? :blink:

I think you do because you like them. :)

just in humans only females dont have moustache but in animals even females too have.why?

if I know its answer, I would have never started that thread.....female moustache!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I like mustache.........

just in humans only females dont have moustache but in animals even females too have.why?

I have seen some cases in India,where Women too have Moustaches.In Gujurat,in PATAN,i old women is having Beards and Moustache.Also in Kerala,there is Twin Sisters who are having Moustache.
There are some Uneveness in genes that causes in Women.

but that was due to some problem but in natural why they dont have?

God has given Women a beauty and that's why while,creating a Women,God would had thought,not to give Moustache to them,So that they gets attracted to Men. ;) ;) :laugh: :laugh:

ok but if same thing we say for men that god has given them moustache so that girls get attracted then why they remove it??

Let mankind answer it!!! That's the real purpose of this thread!!! :S :S :S

no man to answer my query..all are hiding and playing hide n seek.. :huh: :huh:

a.s.
I like mustache.........

.[/quote]

I think you do because you like them. :)[/quote]

just in humans only females dont have moustache but in animals even females too have.why?[/quote]

I have seen some cases in India,where Women too have Moustaches.In Gujurat,in PATAN,i old women is having Beards and Moustache.Also in Kerala,there is Twin Sisters who are having Moustache.
There are some Uneveness in genes that causes in Women.[/quote]

but that was due to some problem but in natural why they dont have?[/quote]

God has given Women a beauty and that's why while,creating a Women,God would had thought,not to give Moustache to them,So that they gets attracted to Men. ;) ;) :laugh: :laugh:[/quote]

ok but if same thing we say for men that god has given them moustache so that girls get attracted then why they remove it??[/quote]

Let mankind answer it!!! That's the real purpose of this thread!!! :S :S :S[/quote]

no man to answer my query..all are hiding and playing hide n seek.. :huh: :huh:[/quote]

Look baby some men like to remain clean shaved because they do not want to scare small babies. But I am not one of them, I have big mustache. :P :P

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I like mustache.........

I think you do because you like them. :)[/quote]

just in humans only females dont have moustache but in animals even females too have.why?[/quote]

God has given Women a beauty and that's why while,creating a Women,God would had thought,not to give Moustache to them,So that they gets attracted to Men. ;) ;) :laugh: :laugh:[/quote]

ok but if same thing we say for men that god has given them moustache so that girls get attracted then why they remove it??[/quote]

Let mankind answer it!!! That's the real purpose of this thread!!! :S :S :S[/quote]

no man to answer my query..all are hiding and playing hide n seek.. :huh: :huh:[/quote]

Look baby some men like to remain clean shaved because they do not want to scare small babies. But I am not one of them, I have big mustache. :P :P[/quote]

so that means you like to make babies scare by your moustache?? :ohmy: :huh:

a.s.
I like mustache.........

Look baby some men like to remain clean shaved because they do not want to scare small babies. But I am not one of them, I have big mustache. :P :P[/quote]

so that means you like to make babies scare by your moustache?? :ohmy: :huh:[/quote]

Some babies like this one in my profile picture use them to pull and play. I don't mind if some do not get scared. Depends on babies. :woohoo:

I like mustache.........

so that means you like to make babies scare by your moustache?? :ohmy: :huh:[/quote]

Some babies like this one in my profile picture use them to pull and play. I don't mind if some do not get scared. Depends on babies. :woohoo:[/quote]

that means they are big moustache thats why this baby pulls it as my cousin do pull my hair badly..

a.s.
Yes they are big ones and you can see them in one of my photos in a thread called 'do you love to take bath in falls'.

Yes they are big ones and you can see them in one of my photos in a thread called 'do you love to take bath in falls'.

Yes Suny they are too big that they can scare any baby. :woohoo:

No some babies like one in this picture use them for exercising ropes. :( :(

No some babies like one in this picture use them for exercising ropes. :( :(

Who uses for Exercising Ropes?

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.