The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes sandhya in our telugu language entammo means what the matter.

So same word is there but with different meaning!!!

Meera sandhu
yes, there are many words which will be same but with different meaning. for example in English we say custom, mean some tradition or according to some subject it is some design like that is come. but same word in telugu its meaning is difficult.

This is nothing but magic of languages

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes, there are many words which will be same but with different meaning. for example in English we say custom, mean some tradition or according to some subject it is some design like that is come. but same word in telugu its meaning is difficult.

In malayalam too....but pronounced..Kashtam :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

@Ceemji
Have you gone through previous pages??? :cheer:
36_1_5_2012-06-15-3.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

@Ceemji

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7849]}

@Ceemji

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7849]}

Now study the new word 'Entho' and its meaning!! :cheer:

Meera sandhu
It is simple by showing rat the cat automatically jump out of chinmoy jee basket.

But this cat is a little tricky ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) Won't fall easily on rats :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

cats come out of basket when they see their child means kitten in problem..i hope you got my point..
15_4_130_2012-06-16.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

a.s.
It is simple by showing rat the cat automatically jump out of chinmoy jee basket.

But this cat is a little tricky ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) Won't fall easily on rats :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

cats come out of basket when they see their child means kitten in problem..i hope you got my point..

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7854]}

Yes, got it!!! Let it be a secret between we two :evil: :evil: :evil:
crappy-geek-explosion_2012-06-16.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Yes, got it!!! Let it be a secret between we two :evil: :evil: :evil:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7856]}
You are the most valuable member so the site no one tell you that you are a indiscipline person in the site.
0006_2012-06-16.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.