The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
True!! the exact opposite of it is now taking place which I don't much appreciate!

True![/quote]

So for this should I increase your karma and tell you!!! :evil: :woohoo: :evil:[/quote]
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7890]}[/quote]
Now this is your chance to come up with your answer 6 girls are looking for and after you. ;)[/quote]

Name those 6 girls!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7892]}
True!! the exact opposite of it is now taking place which I don't much appreciate!

True!

So for this should I increase your karma and tell you!!! :evil: :woohoo: :evil:[/quote]
Now this is your chance to come up with your answer 6 girls are looking for and after you. ;)[/quote]

Name those 6 girls!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7892]}[/quote]

Go back, read some of the boxes, count for yourself. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

True!

So for this should I increase your karma and tell you!!! :evil: :woohoo: :evil:

Name those 6 girls!!

Go back, read some of the boxes, count for yourself. :laugh:[/quote]

Hey I am not one of those 6!!! :angry: I never was a mob person! :evil: There are only 5 who are looking out for you Chinmoy!!! :woohoo: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

e way it's being done now,there is every possibility that a mutual back-scratchOne thing which I never like is its disclosure that kills the fun of it!!Thing group may emerge in future to reduce the entire exercise to a farcical one!

Yes....I also never feel the need of disclosing it. It's our appreciation seeing the work of people here...we are giving us gift. Yet, when situations arise like this, it is better to disclose it.
I can't tolerate if any one raise his fingers against my innocence. :)

Meera sandhu
Sandhya but i object why did you increased karmas of these 4 people only as you have mentioned :blink: .Is there any specific reason or only they write the best response on most of the threads. :laugh:

You again misunderstood it.
I told I gave them maximum...without even their knowledge.....it's for their good responses.......
I have given even to Mathi, Heksiba, etc,.....new users, when am impressed with their answers!!

I am seriously seeing karma after returning vocation. I decided to give them those deserve.
See Akansha's posts!!! She truely deserves a lot of Karma....I think I don't need to comment about those two senior members.
Many members have received it, without their knowldege. I am using that option now for good purpose. That's all. Earlier, till last month, I didn't use them.

In past 2-3 weeks...just calculate how many karmas i have given to you people...taking average of 3!!!!! only a few....but I have got many in return and am sure, it's given by all you people, not just the 2 or 3 whom I gave the most!!!

Sandhya i am thankful that you gave it to me...hahaha :)

But still may be Kalyani knows it better why she highlighted this issue :blink: . May she has seen something wrong. :blink:

It's just my gift yaar....for you people's work. What else can I give?
Work hard. You can get many more from me. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Sandhya but i object why did you increased karmas of these 4 people only as you have mentioned :blink: .Is there any specific reason or only they write the best response on most of the threads. :laugh:

You again misunderstood it.
I told I gave them maximum...without even their knowledge.....it's for their good responses.......
I have given even to Mathi, Heksiba, etc,.....new users, when am impressed with their answers!!

I am seriously seeing karma after returning vocation. I decided to give them those deserve.
See Akansha's posts!!! She truely deserves a lot of Karma....I think I don't need to comment about those two senior members.
Many members have received it, without their knowldege. I am using that option now for good purpose. That's all. Earlier, till last month, I didn't use them.

In past 2-3 weeks...just calculate how many karmas i have given to you people...taking average of 3!!!!! only a few....but I have got many in return and am sure, it's given by all you people, not just the 2 or 3 whom I gave the most!!!

sorry that im replying to this message but i think one should not question about anyone's karma like this.i m here for 3 months and have got 19karmas till now and have made more than 1000 posts so if i ask to myself that do i have only 20responses that were good.no there were more.everyone knows here the meaning of karma that it is awarded for best response.and if saying that one's karma has increased by their friends then in question i want to ask do other people dont have friends who can give back karma to them.thats totally unreasonable.

i have given karmas to gulshan ji, chinmoy da, sandhya di, sasi ji, ram bhaiya, sarala di and sanjeev ji.but ask them that did they have awarded me in return.if they would have then i would have got more than 30 till now.

and if its about sandhya di then im saying that dont you people think that she is the only forum initiator and even i should say real initiator as she dont post topics from other sites.i didnt wanted to mention this here but after reading so much im doing this.from past few days im seeing many other people also initiating forums but when i opened my mylot account i saw almost 95percent of topics were from my lot except those which sandhya di posted.her posts are real ones.
so dont she need karma for starting such good topics it will even motivate her.

i am not so much old here but i think one should not say so about anyone's karma.

a.s.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

True!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7890]}

Name those 6 girls!!

Hey I am not one of those 6!!! :angry: I never was a mob person! :evil: There are only 5 who are looking out for you Chinmoy!!! :woohoo: :laugh:[/quote]

I look for each and every intelligent person here....not only ceem.
Tomorrow it might be you ;) ;)

Meera sandhu

True!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7890]}

Now this is your chance to come up with your answer 6 girls are looking for and after you. ;)

Name those 6 girls!!

Hey I am not one of those 6!!! :angry: I never was a mob person! :evil: There are only 5 who are looking out for you Chinmoy!!! :woohoo: :laugh:[/quote]

I look for each and every intelligent person here....not only ceem.
Tomorrow it might be you ;) ;)[/quote]

oh thats great then surely you wont ever look for me a im not that much intelligent..heheheheh :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo: :whistle:

a.s.
@Akansha...
I have never given you karmas thinking I will get the same from you too.
For some of my initiated threads, when I asked you people to decode, two threads, you decode it very nicely. Also some of your posts really touched me!!! Really am impressed by your work!!!!
The time when you joined here, I have already told someone here..(don't ask me who) am Seeing a Sandhya in her.
The karmas which i gave you...actually you deserve many more than that. But what to do, I can give only a few. :P :P

So, many questions are from other sites. Who are they? :angry: :angry: :angry: :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

So karmas given for non-deserving people also, for starting nice threads :evil: :evil:
Should i deduct? Otherwise work hard!!! :sick: :sick: :P

When I went home on May 12th, I had just 25 karmas. I even asked, I answered only 20-25 good posts of 7000???
2 weeks I was on leave. When returned, I decided to give karmas to people who truely deserve it, to appreciate them.
But, can you imagine I got 75 karmas in 2 weeks....and it's sure, I can't give that much karmas in short time.
Also Gulshanji responses with 'Thank you' since he believe by this way, we can know it, who gives it.
Ceemji is a miser :angry: :angry: :P :P :P :P

Then who else???
I accepted them all as gift...as it's told, when you eat appam, no need to count its holes..(proverb).

I just thought, you may be happy as am approaching emperor...also my birthday gift...also thought, you gifting me altogether.....of the past 5 months. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
So I accept all with happiness, since I believe, I truely deserve it :S :S :S :P :P
If anyone feel no, you can deduct. Am sure, you won't :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: baby angel
@Akansha...
I have never given you karmas thinking I will get the same from you too.
For some of my initiated threads, when I asked you people to decode, two threads, you decode it very nicely. Also some of your posts really touched me!!! Really am impressed by your work!!!!
The time when you joined here, I have already told someone here..(don't ask me who) am Seeing a Sandhya in her.
The karmas which i gave you...actually you deserve many more than that. But what to do, I can give only a few. :P :P

So, many questions are from other sites. Who are they? :angry: :angry: :angry: :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

So karmas given for non-deserving people also, for starting nice threads :evil: :evil:
Should i deduct? Otherwise work hard!!! :sick: :sick: :P

When I went home on May 12th, I had just 25 karmas. I even asked, I answered only 20-25 good posts of 7000???
2 weeks I was on leave. When returned, I decided to give karmas to people who truely deserve it, to appreciate them.
But, can you imagine I got 75 karmas in 2 weeks....and it's sure, I can't give that much karmas in short time.
Also Gulshanji responses with 'Thank you' since he believe by this way, we can know it, who gives it.
Ceemji is a miser :angry: :angry: :P :P :P :P

Then who else???
I accepted them all as gift...as it's told, when you eat appam, no need to count its holes..(proverb).

I just thought, you may be happy as am approaching emperor...also my birthday gift...also thought, you gifting me altogether.....of the past 5 months. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
So I accept all with happiness, since I believe, I truely deserve it :S :S :S :P :P
If anyone feel no, you can deduct. Am sure, you won't :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

if asking about me then yesterday only i came to know about the concept that in one day you can give only 2-3 karmas as one in 6hours.so surely im not to do so.yes i agree i have given you even i mentioned in posts also that for so much appreciating me i am awarding you karma.

i dont want to disclose anyone's name here who have copied their forum posts from mylot as they themselve will know after reading this.i too have done this but why i didnt as i dont want to.
lets leave this here.

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.