The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Angel,
You were absent those two weeks in the forum......those two weeks which I gained about 75 karmas. So, it's sure, you were not among those 'friends'. I also don't want to know who are they. For me, all of you are my friends. :cheer: :cheer:

Yes....day before yesterday when you asked your doubt through PM, is it not possible to give karmas two persons together, I was really surprised. I even replied, don't you know karma rules!! :blink: :blink:

Karmas are just one person's appreciation and we can only give them within the rules. Actually, when I came to know about importance of Karmas last month, I really felt bad that I didn't use that for good purpose past 4 months. So, am seeing it as my voting power to select best posts. I am using it wisely. Anyone can get it from me if I feel it's a good post.

I am stopping my comments here after saying one more word.
We can't insult anyone public in the forum without any proofs. It's applicable to moderators also. After all, rules are rules!!!! :P :P :P :P :P

Meera sandhu
My take on the issue of "karma" is very simple. I have always refrained from making it a big issue as I have been observing for the past few years this medium has been more misused than any other other. Disclosure in any manner creates a reciprocal expectation that's why I am completely against it. At times I wonder if I at all deserve so many - that's my very honest feeling! Perhaps Kalyani is not far off the mark when she maintains if the concept of 'Karma' has at all been understood by majority of members.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Yes there is no point to discuss it as Karma is something secret which should not be disclosed publically. :)

One should utilize it for good purpose and those responses with quality content should be appreciated essentially through it. :)

I know i don't write much of quality so its obvious mine is less so i must not take it negatively but always try to put some quality to gain some +ves from others. :)

I think this thread should be locked now as its been diverting from the main topic and the environment is heating up. :laugh:
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Yes karma is for quality content who published for useful things. If some one had good karma we can say the produced some quality content. As this issue is raising like a volcano. So Admin please lock it.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

My take on the issue of "karma" is very simple. I have always refrained from making it a big issue as I have been observing for the past few years this medium has been more misused than any other other. Disclosure in any manner creates a reciprocal expectation that's why I am completely against it. At times I wonder if I at all deserve so many - that's my very honest feeling! Perhaps Kalyani is not far off the mark when she maintains if the concept of 'Karma' has at all been understood by majority of members.

Yes, you truly deserve more Karmas than those 85+.
When I felt, it's such a nice concept for appreciating its members, I just thought "Why I didn't make use of it still now?".
I thought, as I initiated many threads still now, I should initiate this one also. Seeing this, more people will note its importance and start appreciating others. :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu

When I felt, it's such a nice concept for appreciating its members, I just thought "Why I didn't make use of it still now?".
I thought, as I initiated many threads still now, I should initiate this one also. Seeing this, more people will note its importance and start appreciating others. :whistle: :whistle:

Sandhya

I do appreciate your understanding of it but it is not too far back in the past and before you came on the scene that a concerted attempt was made by some member to make my "Karmas" disappear for no fault of my own and since then I don't attach much importance to my 'Karma' rating. That's why I wonder aloud as to why did I lose and why do I gain now?

Sandhya

I do appreciate your understanding of it but it is not too far back in the past and before you came on the scene that a concerted attempt was made by some member to make my "Karmas" disappear for no fault of my own and since then I don't attach much importance to my 'Karma' rating. That's why I wonder aloud as to why did I lose and why do I gain now?

That's why I put forward a nice suggestion to report to admin before giving negative karmas. But :( :(
I thought so, when I saw my karmas disappearing in 2 days continuously without any reason. At that time, I completed 7000 posts here, but just gained only 19 karmas.

Meera sandhu
I think Sandhya is now in top in karma .103 and congrats to you.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes there is no point to discuss it as Karma is something secret which should not be disclosed publically. :)

One should utilize it for good purpose and those responses with quality content should be appreciated essentially through it. :)

I know i don't write much of quality so its obvious mine is less so i must not take it negatively but always try to put some quality to gain some +ves from others. :)

I think this thread should be locked now as its been diverting from the main topic and the environment is heating up. :laugh:

I don't think your karmas are less Sanjeev...
You just completed 5000 posts yet able to gain about 25 karma. It's great.
When I completed 7000 posts, I had only 18-19 in my kit even after initiating more than 300 new threads here :blink: :blink: :blink:

Now also, do you feel so? :) :) :)

Meera sandhu

I don't think your karmas are less Sanjeev...
You just completed 5000 posts yet able to gain about 25 karma. It's great.
When I completed 7000 posts, I had only 18-19 in my kit even after initiating more than 300 new threads here :blink: :blink: :blink:

Now also, do you feel so? :) :) :)

I never bother for my karmas as these are not in my hand. So why should i bother for it. :) What i can do is to try to write quality contents on the responses. :)

I request you too not to take much tension for it,it will surely increase just try to continue with good work. :)
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.