The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sandhya but i object why did you increased karmas of these 4 people only as you have mentioned :blink: .Is there any specific reason or only they write the best response on most of the threads. :laugh:

Lucky you, I wish some one did that to me as well, but that is my fault.... :P

How am i lucky as i am not included in her list see the list again. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Sandhya but i object why did you increased karmas of these 4 people only as you have mentioned :blink: .Is there any specific reason or only they write the best response on most of the threads. :laugh:

You again misunderstood it.
I told I gave them maximum...without even their knowledge.....it's for their good responses.......
I have given even to Mathi, Heksiba, etc,.....new users, when am impressed with their answers!!

I am seriously seeing karma after returning vocation. I decided to give them those deserve.
See Akansha's posts!!! She truely deserves a lot of Karma....I think I don't need to comment about those two senior members.
Many members have received it, without their knowldege. I am using that option now for good purpose. That's all. Earlier, till last month, I didn't use them.

In past 2-3 weeks...just calculate how many karmas i have given to you people...taking average of 3!!!!! only a few....but I have got many in return and am sure, it's given by all you people, not just the 2 or 3 whom I gave the most!!!

Meera sandhu

I told I gave them maximum...without even their knowledge.....it's for their good responses.......
I have given even to Mathi, Heksiba, etc,.....new users, when am impressed with their answers!!

I am seriously seeing karma after returning vocation. I decided to give them those deserve.
See Akansha's posts!!! She truely deserves a lot of Karma....I think I don't need to comment about those two senior members.
Many members have received it, without their knowldege. I am using that option now for good purpose. That's all. Earlier, till last month, I didn't use them.

In past 2-3 weeks...just calculate how many karmas i have given to you people...taking average of 3!!!!! only a few....but I have got many in return and am sure, it's given by all you people, not just the 2 or 3 whom I gave the most!!!

Sandhya i am thankful that you gave it to me...hahaha :)

But still may be Kalyani knows it better why she highlighted this issue :blink: . May she has seen something wrong. :blink:

Sandhya i am thankful that you gave it to me...hahaha :)

But still may be Kalyani knows it better why she highlighted this issue :blink: . May she has seen something wrong. :blink:

Hey come on guys, I was just bei8ng humorous!! It was not supposed to start off any controversy but just tongue-in-cheek!! Sandhya, I know you mean well and not doing it for any other intentions other than appreciating others' posts!! I am requesting all to not post comments on this issue!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
One thing which I never like is its disclosure that kills the fun of it!!The way it's being done now,there is every possibility that a mutual back-scratching group may emerge in future to reduce the entire exercise to a farcical one!
One thing which I never like is its disclosure that kills the fun of it!!The way it's being done now,there is every possibility that a mutual back-scratching group may emerge in future to reduce the entire exercise to a farcical one!

True!! the exact opposite of it is now taking place which I don't much appreciate!

True!! the exact opposite of it is now taking place which I don't much appreciate!

True!

True!

So for this should I increase your karma and tell you!!! :evil: :woohoo: :evil:
36_1_5_2012-06-17.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

True!

So for this should I increase your karma and tell you!!! :evil: :woohoo: :evil:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7890]}
True!! the exact opposite of it is now taking place which I don't much appreciate![/quote]

True![/quote]

So for this should I increase your karma and tell you!!! :evil: :woohoo: :evil:[/quote]
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7890]}[/quote]
Now this is your chance to come up with your answer 6 girls are looking for and after you. ;)
2_2012-06-17.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.