Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
As she wants to be a creature who sleep all the day so I thought she should be an owl monkey in the next birth as it sleeps for 17 hours a day. :laugh:

but I want to sleep 24 hours a day :silly: :silly:

Meera sandhu
As she wants to be a creature who sleep all the day so I thought she should be an owl monkey in the next birth as it sleeps for 17 hours a day. :laugh:

Don't worry there is no restriction you can sleep for 24 hours also after being an Owl monkey. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I wish there were 24 hours in a day... , cannot have more than 14 these days. We in our parts have only 10-11 in winters. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I wish there were 24 hours in a day... , cannot have more than 14 these days. We in our parts have only 10-11 in winters. :)

Anyway, i want to sleep 365 days an year in my next birth :silly: :silly:

Meera sandhu

every one sleeps daily I don't any one person who sleep for only 360 days. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

every one sleeps daily I don't any one person who sleep for only 360 days. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

what a comedy...
365 days and 24 hours full :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu

what a comedy...

Now you mentioned it I think you need to be a Kumbhkaran in next birth. :cheer:

OK ask God if He has something for you. :laugh:

what a comedy...

Then who will write so many posts here? Do you want to make this place look deserted???? :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

what a comedy...

Now you mentioned it I think you need to be a Kumbhkaran in next birth. :cheer:

OK ask God if He has something for you. :laugh:

I don't want to eat also...
Just sleeping..sleeping and only sleeping :sick:

Meera sandhu

what a comedy...

Then who will write so many posts here? Do you want to make this place look deserted???? :laugh: :laugh:

Come on Suny we are talking about next birth. :laugh:

She wants to sleep whole day in next birth. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.