Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Let me post something here ....to bring some refreshment to forum....

Most recently we have celebrated Amitabh Bachchan's birthday.
You can't even imagine how my cousin sister utter his name, in her early childhood.
It's your chance now, have a guess and tell me.

There can be so many ways. :ohmy:

Yet...try.
I will give you an easy clue.....it's a balm ;)

Cant recall any by that sound ..is it amritanjan :lol:

Absolutely :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
If Big B read this post, it's sure he will search my poor cousin :silly: :silly: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Do not worry he is a kind hearted gentleman. ;)

Live in the present :)
Where was this thread yaar. Thank you for fetching it . nice and funny post shared .I can not stop my loughing. Have you any medicine?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Where was this thread yaar. Thank you for fetching it . nice and funny post shared .I can not stop my loughing. Have you any medicine?

laugh itself is the best medicine yaar :P

Meera sandhu
Some body spending more money for crackers that could be avoided.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I feel like laughing at the people who boost at their small achievements. It seems absurd.

laugh itself is the best medicine yaar :P

Yes so I am feeling so fit seeing such humorous post. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Some body spending more money for crackers that could be avoided.

I think you have wrongly posted something :P

Meera sandhu
Teacher : 2+2 =4

Teacher : Now tell me what is the result of 22 + 22

Student: Teacher you always doing like this. You took the simple sums for solving and give the complicated one to us.

:P :P :P

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Once a judges say order order in the court and then the culprit says one dosa, 2 idly and 1 coffee

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.