The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Oh God! you people compare your wife with what not.
She is also a human being. Do you think she needs your shoulder to hide?

It's not 'She'. Its 'he'. And this is a humorous thread and let's live up to its spirit.
If tiger visit my home I will just pass out from the back door of my room.

Sharmistha Banerjee
If tiger visit my home I will just pass out from the back door of my room.

If there is no back door......?
If tiger visit my home, i run fast and hide myself under the cot and later when it enter another room then i go out through other way. May be it come out and jump into other hosue

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

If tiger visit my home, i run fast and hide myself under the cot and later when it enter another room then i go out through other way. May be it come out and jump into other hosue

Sarala, Thrissur tigers are smart. They check everything before they enter.
Oh But Andhra Tigers are not like that. They just move on from one house to other. I have a experience. hehe:)

Oh But Andhra Tigers are not like that. They just move on from one house to other. I have a experience. hehe:)

They i bet they might ring the bell. Ask for permission to enter , to eat and even to kill... Very smart... :evil: :evil: :evil:

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
haha, It came into my tuition madam's house and sat under the bed. when tuition madam's brother went into that room for newspaper then it rored and tried to come out but he has closed it in the room. But the other open wanna see it and open the door and he is without any clothing on top and tiger felt him like jelebi sweet and it attacked him made injury and tiger jumped from upstair :)

haha, It came into my tuition madam's house and sat under the bed. when tuition madam's brother went into that room for newspaper then it rored and tried to come out but he has closed it in the room. But the other open wanna see it and open the door and he is without any clothing on top and tiger felt him like jelebi sweet and it attacked him made injury and tiger jumped from upstair :)

Ha haa... Now i am sure tiger will die of diabeties.. He needs to be cautious , whom to attack... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Haha, Jelebi means not exactly jelebi, The boy looked like jelebi to the tiger as he is with no shirt

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.