Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
School Kid: Why are some of your hair white mom?

Mom: Well, every time that you do something wrong and make me unhappy, one of my hair turns white.

Funny Kid thought for a moment, and then said, "Mamma, how come *all* of grandma’s hair are white?”
A Russian ship was sinking.

Captain: Does any one know how to pray?

An Indian priest (pandit) comes forward and says he can pray.

Captain: Ok priest, you pray; Everyone else in ship will wear a life jacket. We are short of one.
Science Teacher: Oxygen is a must for breathing & for life. It was discovered in 1773.

Blonde Student: Thank God ! I am born after 1773 otherwise, I would have died without it.
Blonde to servant: Go and water the plants.

Servant: It's raining.

Blonde: So what take an umbrella and go !!!
Very funny :laugh:
:laugh: :cheer: :woohoo:

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Postman: I have to come 5 miles to deliver you this packet.

Blonde: Why did you come so far. Instead you could have posted it..
A Kid calls the Help Desk to complain a computer problem.

Kid: When I type computer password, it just shows star star star star. Whatz the joke?

Help Desk: Dear kid, those stars are to protect you, so that if a person standing behind, he can't read your password.

Kid: Yeah, but stars appear even when there is no one standing behind me.
Japanese Prime Minister: Give me Bihar for 3 years, we will it into Japan.

Laloo: Give me Japan for 3 months, I will turn it into Bihar.
An old Nigger buys hearing aids from a doctor.

Doctor: Your hearing is perfect. Your family must be really pleased.

Nigger: Oh, I haven’t told my family yet. I just sit around them and listen to their conversations. In a month, I’ve changed my will three times!
Blonde Wife: Sweet Heart ! When you remove your specks you look like the same cute guy whom I married 20 years back.

Husband: Yes dear, when I remove my specks, you also look like the same charming girl whom I married 20 years back.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.