Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
:) The kid is very innocent to know this!!!

Nice one!

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
A newly wed Nigger wife talks to her husband.

Nigger Wife: Our new neighbor always kisses his wife when he goes to work, why don't you do that?

Nigger Husband: How can I? I don't even know her.
First Kid: Once when I was playing on a road, a speeding bike hit me and I fell down on the earth unconsciously.

Second Kid: Oh my God! Did you survive that accident or you died.

First Kid: I don’t remember exactly, I was only 3 yeas old at that time.
Patient: I have swallowed a key.

Sardar Doctor: When?

Patient: 3 months back!

Sardar Doctor: What were you doing till now?

Patient: I was using duplicate key, now I have lost it too.
Santa: Why didn't you marry?

Banta: I was searching for an
ideal match.

Santa: So, you didn't find an ideal girl?

Banta: I found one.

Santa: Then?

Banta: She was also searching for an ideal match.
Laloo was writing something very slowly.

Santa: Why are you writing so slowly?

Laloo: I am writing to my 5 years old kid Jhurlu, he can't read very fast.
Customer to waiter: Everyday you charge me money for a cup of coffee. How wonderful it would be if you serve me coffee free of cost today.

Waiter: Sir, everyday you drink coffee from a filled cup. How wonderful it would be if you drink from an empty cup today !!!
Patient: Doctor, are you sure I'm suffering from pneumonia? Once a doctor was treating his patient with pneumonia but the patient died of typhus.

Funny Doctor: Don't worry, it won't happen to you. If I treat someone with pneumonia he will die of pneumonia only."
In a crowded elevator, an Indian Desi wife became angry with her naughty husband, who was delighted to be pressed against a beautiful girl. The girl suddenly slapped naughty Husband and said, "This will teach you not to pinch any girl in future".

Bewildered, "naughty" Husband was on the way to parking lot with his Wife when he choked, "I... I... didn't pinch that girl."

"Ofcourse you didn't," said Wife consolingly. "I did".
In a crowded elevator, an Indian Desi wife became angry with her naughty husband, who was delighted to be pressed against a beautiful girl. The girl suddenly slapped naughty Husband and said, "This will teach you not to pinch any girl in future".

Bewildered, "naughty" Husband was on the way to parking lot with his Wife when he choked, "I... I... didn't pinch that girl."

"Ofcourse you didn't," said Wife consolingly. "I did".
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.