Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A Bengali babu returns from China.

Bengali asks wife: Do I look like a foreigner ?

Wife: No.

Bengali: Look carefully, do I look like a foreigner ?

Wife again replies: No.

By now Mr Bengali was fuming.

Bengali yells: All those women in China were fools. Where ever I visited, they all said: "Look a foreigner"
Haryanvi Tau: You cheated me. You sold me useless radio.

Shopkeeper: No, I sold a good radio to you.

Haryanvi Tau: Radio label shows "Made in Japan" but radio says: This is all India Radio.
Pandit: I am so miser (kanjoos) that I went alone for my honeymoon and saved half the money.

Bania: That is nothing, I saved full money. I sent my wife for honeymoon with a friend.
Laloo and Rabri were on an African Safari when a lion suddenly dragged Rabri with his jaws.

Rabri: Shoot him, Shoot him!

Laloo: Wait! Wait! Let me change the battery of my camera.
Laloo was going to a railway line to commit suicide. He was carrying a tiffin with her.

Sardarji asked: WHY ?

Laloo replied: If the train gets late, will I remain hungry ?
A mouse was dancing & enjoying in a Lion's Wedding. An Elephant was surprised to see this and asked: Hey Buddy, Why are YOU dancing & enjoying so much?

Mouse continued enjoying & dancing & replied calmly: You may not be knowing, but before my marriage, even I was a Lion.
hehe... good jokes... keep the good work up.....

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
In New Delhi, Blue-line buses are notorious for killing people in accidents.

Today a Blue-line bus driver saved
2 lives.

Howz that possible?
He did not go to job today.
Santa: What is the difference between “complete and finish”?

Banta: When you marry a right person you are complete and when you marry the wrong one you are finished !!!!!
A Gujarati decides to study English. He learns an essay 'FRIEND', but in the exam an essay on 'FATHER' comes.

He replaced friend with father in the essay. It read:

I am a very fatherly person, I have many fathers. Some of my fathers are male and some are female. I have a new neighbor, I wish to make him my new father.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.