The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Many of my friends like Imraan Hashmi. He was their favourite actor. Do you like him?

Yes, i do like him. Particularly his songs.....
He resembles Shammi Kapoor very much......films always have hit songs.....
Though he is known as a serial kisser, he has good acting skills too....
One film....I liked very much....a film based on match fixing in Cricket
Zara sa dil me panah de tu.....a nice song

I think it would be an insult to Shammi kapoor if he is compared to Imraan Hashmi. Shammi is a very good entertainer but I don't find anything good in Imraan. Though I should say that most of the songs he has been picturised in are good to listen but not watching.

am not insulting Shammi ji.....it's Shammi songs that attracted me towards Bollywood songs.
Am saying, like Shammiji, Imraan's songs are also very nice to hear. I have nothing to tell about song picturisation

That is true. Both of them acted in movies which had many nice songs. But to be honest, I really feel irritated to watch Imraan Hashmi.
Many of my friends like Imraan Hashmi. He was their favourite actor. Do you like him?

I think it would be an insult to Shammi kapoor if he is compared to Imraan Hashmi. Shammi is a very good entertainer but I don't find anything good in Imraan. Though I should say that most of the songs he has been picturised in are good to listen but not watching.

am not insulting Shammi ji.....it's Shammi songs that attracted me towards Bollywood songs.
Am saying, like Shammiji, Imraan's songs are also very nice to hear. I have nothing to tell about song picturisation

That is true. Both of them acted in movies which had many nice songs. But to be honest, I really feel irritated to watch Imraan Hashmi.

ha ha :laugh: :laugh:
I love to hear his songs in FM radio :P

Meera sandhu

Why get irritated to see him? :blink:

He has lots of fan following who love to watch him.I remember an incident when in Bangolore in some mall where Imraan Hashmi went for shopping a boy came near to Imraan Hashmi and kissed on his cheek and ran away Imraan Hashmi tried to catch him but could not. Now imagine even the boys too want to kiss him. :laugh:

Why get irritated to see him? :blink:

He has lots of fan following who love to watch him.I remember an incident when in Bangolore in some mall where Imraan Hashmi went for shopping a boy came near to Imraan Hashmi and kissed on his cheek and ran away Imraan Hashmi tried to catch him but could not. Now imagine even the boys too want to kiss him. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
So nice :cheer: :cheer:

I have told my opinion about him in my first post itself :)

Meera sandhu

Comparing him with Shammi Kapoor is not a justice with Shammi Kapoor as he was a talented actor. There were so many things that he started in the film industry.Many of his dance numbers became so famous that youth used to copy his style.Imraan Hashmi is like a kid in front of him I bet you with in 5 years he will vanish from Bollywood and no one will remember his name. :)
I have seen many films of Imraan Hashmi. I don't like him but I like the movies. Mostly Vikram Bhatt's movies. Story is always different and new. Hemash Reshmia mostly sings for him. I like that.
I have seen many films of Imraan Hashmi. I don't like him but I like the movies. Mostly Vikram Bhatt's movies. Story is always different and new. Hemash Reshmia mostly sings for him. I like that.

Agar tum mil jaao is my favourite, though it's a new version of a Pakisthani song....
I like songs of both Murder, Ashiq banaya, Diya dil diya, Tumsa nahi dekha, Kalyug and many more

Meera sandhu

Comparing him with Shammi Kapoor is not a justice with Shammi Kapoor as he was a talented actor. There were so many things that he started in the film industry.Many of his dance numbers became so famous that youth used to copy his style.Imraan Hashmi is like a kid in front of him I bet you with in 5 years he will vanish from Bollywood and no one will remember his name. :)

am not comparing yaar......Shammi and Rajesh Khanna are my most favourite Bollywood actors. I am saying about songs only :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Imran Hashmi is very famous as a serial kisser.But though he is not having a good look still his picture gains success.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Imran Hashmi is very famous as a serial kisser.But though he is not having a good look still his picture gains success.

This is because he signs films carefully moreover he has lots of female fans which make his every film a hit. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.