Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes this is true in most of the cases Engineer father always likes his kid to be an engineer. My father is an engineer so he always liked me to be an engineer so me and my brother are otherwise I wanted to be a teacher or a doctor. :blink:

This does not happen every time. The new Master Chief India, Ripu Daman belongs to the family of a doctor. Hence I can say that the qualities may be same but profession may differ.

Another example is,Ramesh Tendulkar, who is a well known Marathi novelist. And his son Sachin Tendulkar, do I need to tell about Sachin ?
Yes this is true in most of the cases Engineer father always likes his kid to be an engineer. My father is an engineer so he always liked me to be an engineer so me and my brother are otherwise I wanted to be a teacher or a doctor. :blink:

This does not happen every time. The new Master Chief India, Ripu Daman belongs to the family of a doctor. Hence I can say that the qualities may be same but profession may differ.

Another example is,Ramesh Tendulkar, who is a well known Marathi novelist. And his son Sachin Tendulkar, do I need to tell about Sachin ?

Hobby and strong will power can make anybody achieve their target. Ripu Daman is now seen in India's Dance Competition, "Naach Baliya". He is also a good dancer.

Hobby and strong will power can make anybody achieve their target. Ripu Daman is now seen in India's Dance Competition, "Naach Baliya". He is also a good dancer.

And you can add, 'Equanimity'. The character of taking win and failure alike.
It is natural, if one's father is banker, or in army or in civil servant then his offspring has easier to enter into that profession. It is always an accepted trends that it is always easier to enter into one's father's profession than going to some other profession. In my case, when I cleared written and GD part of job, in the interview chair, the first qs. asked me abt. my daddy and then no further question, and I got the job, I think this happens.

http://mohanmekap.com/

It is natural, if one's father is banker, or in army or in civil servant then his offspring has easier to enter into that profession. It is always an accepted trends that it is always easier to enter into one's father's profession than going to some other profession. In my case, when I cleared written and GD part of job, in the interview chair, the first qs. asked me abt. my daddy and then no further question, and I got the job, I think this happens.

It's not necessarily true. Neither from my paternal side nor from maternal side, none of them are artists. Where as I'm an artist. And I'm able to make a living out of my profession.

It's not necessarily true. Neither from my paternal side nor from maternal side, none of them are artists. Where as I'm an artist. And I'm able to make a living out of my profession.
Artists, cricketers are not is genes and it is all probabilities, yours offspring may or may not be, as it is unique and the talent comes to very rare persons, you are possessed with art, it is unique.

Artists, cricketers are not is genes and it is all probabilities, yours offspring may or may not be, as it is unique and the talent comes to very rare persons, you are possessed with art, it is unique.

And you know the source of my inspiration was a street beggar. He was an excellent artist living by drawing figures on the road with a chalk.

And you know the source of my inspiration was a street beggar. He was an excellent artist living by drawing figures on the road with a chalk.
Talent never sees the environment it can blossom inside mud like lotus. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Talent never sees the environment it can blossom inside mud like lotus. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

May be true in some. In my case environment did not play any role. I was surrounded by poverty and all kinds of human miseries. With a single minded dedication i worked towards my goal.

May be true in some. In my case environment did not play any role. I was surrounded by poverty and all kinds of human miseries. With a single minded dedication i worked towards my goal.

It is good to hear that , it is only such a person who comes up against all odds that realises the value of hard work and dedication...When you are focused nothing is really impossible in life ! :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: rambabu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.