Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is natural, if one's father is banker, or in army or in civil servant then his offspring has easier to enter into that profession. It is always an accepted trends that it is always easier to enter into one's father's profession than going to some other profession. In my case, when I cleared written and GD part of job, in the interview chair, the first qs. asked me abt. my daddy and then no further question, and I got the job, I think this happens.

It's not necessarily true. Neither from my paternal side nor from maternal side, none of them are artists. Where as I'm an artist. And I'm able to make a living out of my profession.
Artists, cricketers are not is genes and it is all probabilities, yours offspring may or may not be, as it is unique and the talent comes to very rare persons, you are possessed with art, it is unique.

And you know the source of my inspiration was a street beggar. He was an excellent artist living by drawing figures on the road with a chalk.
Talent never sees the environment it can blossom inside mud like lotus. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

May be true in some. In my case environment did not play any role. I was surrounded by poverty and all kinds of human miseries. With a single minded dedication i worked towards my goal.

It is good to hear that , it is only such a person who comes up against all odds that realises the value of hard work and dedication...When you are focused nothing is really impossible in life ! :)

In this process I faced many obstacles like owning a computer of my own. A good Samaritan helped me seeing my enthusiasm. Then help came from a few NRI friends who sent me books on art. And then I used net for my advantage. All this took me few years. But the results were quite sweet.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Necessity is the mother of all inventions, time and tide creates opportunities and so as comes all forms of creative ideas.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Necessity is the mother of all inventions, time and tide creates opportunities and so as comes all forms of creative ideas.

Opportunities are aplenty. They say opportunity comes in a work dress. Many fail to recognize it. Very few grab it.

Opportunities are aplenty. They say opportunity comes in a work dress. Many fail to recognize it. Very few grab it.

Many people choose such career which later becomes difficult for them to rouse up. Such challenging careers must be avoided and the best one which suits their personality and talent must be choosen. The inherited qualities and talent helps to overcome such challenges easily. Moreover our elders can guide us in much better way.
Proverbs are not axioms. Any talent if it is to flourish needs nourishment and the environment plays an important role in realizing the inherent potential of any human being and our society and its obstructive agencies like caste, creed spell doom of thousands and millions of such talents. So never ever give any weightage to inheritance , genetic transfer or transmission of magic of genes to produce leaders after leaders like our Gandhis!!! :lol: :lol:
Thank you said by: Devyani Sarkar, usha manohar
Proverbs are not axioms. Any talent if it is to flourish needs nourishment and the environment plays an important role in realizing the inherent potential of any human being and our society and its obstructive agencies like caste, creed spell doom of thousands and millions of such talents. So never ever give any weightage to inheritance , genetic transfer or transmission of magic of genes to produce leaders after leaders like our Gandhis!!! :lol: :lol:

This is very well written. Yet we cannot ignore that some habits and culture is inherited from forefathers. That helps us to build our career.
Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
It is natural to be influenced from parent's profession but whether to succeed or not depends upon individual and whether to choose the same field the other also depends upon them, what is wrong with the same profession as of yours parents, if one continues to be good at it?

It is natural to be influenced from parent's profession but whether to succeed or not depends upon individual and whether to choose the same field the other also depends upon them, what is wrong with the same profession as of yours parents, if one continues to be good at it?

There is absolutely nothing against a son's or a daughter's rightful desire to pursue parents' careers but the point here how deserving they are. Deserve before one desires!!! Promotion of mediocrity at the expense of talent is not a sane proposition.

There is absolutely nothing against a son's or a daughter's rightful desire to pursue parents' careers but the point here how deserving they are. Deserve before one desires!!! Promotion of mediocrity at the expense of talent is not a sane proposition.
Advancement in career does not depend upon yours parents profession, but I think, when someone is interviewed by same organization as one's parents are, one is bound to get into the organization as I have seen it and felt it, and I do not think this is nothing wrong.

Advancement in career does not depend upon yours parents profession, but I think, when someone is interviewed by same organization as one's parents are, one is bound to get into the organization as I have seen it and felt it, and I do not think this is nothing wrong.

There is nothing wrong. But is it the job you are looking for ? If they are the same, there is nothing wrong. But if the organization gives a job because one of your relatives is in the same profession, its a blunder.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.