Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have not told you yet, what's my next target. I want to become Emperor as early as possible :evil: . Then I have to ask admin, to give a name to 20,000 posts :evil: :evil:

Surely you will do it if you forget about writing novel.20K is not tough for you to reach then. :)

3/5 completed.
Actually after returning, I haven't open it yet.
So much work at home also, since I was away for 2 weeks

Its may be because of the summer vacations of your kid hope so you wll get plenty of time when she starts going to school again next month. :)

Next monday onwards

Meera sandhu
I have not told you yet, what's my next target. I want to become Emperor as early as possible :evil: . Then I have to ask admin, to give a name to 20,000 posts :evil: :evil:

Surely you will do it if you forget about writing novel.20K is not tough for you to reach then. :)

3/5 completed.
Actually after returning, I haven't open it yet.
So much work at home also, since I was away for 2 weeks

Its may be because of the summer vacations of your kid hope so you wll get plenty of time when she starts going to school again next month. :)

Next monday onwards

Next Monday its too early. :blink:

Mine will start going from 2nd july. :)

Next monday onwards

I don't know how I will send her before 7.50 am. It will be heavy raining here and after a long vacation, kids love to sleep for a long time in the early morning :silly: :blink:

Meera sandhu

Next monday onwards

I don't know how I will send her before 7.50 am. It will be heavy raining here and after a long vacation, kids love to sleep for a long time in the early morning :silly: :blink:

I am also worried for it.Now my kids wake up at 10:00 AM and from the next month they will have to wake up at 6:30 AM hope we could manage it. :blink:
Friends this forum is about next target in boddunan and you are discussing some other topic. I hope this is spamming so please we request you to discuss on the topic

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Friends this forum is about next target in boddunan and you are discussing some other topic. I hope this is spamming so please we request you to discuss on the topic

Ok back to the topic. :)

What's your next target Sandhya? :blink:

Hope you don't say that you want to earn more and want to be an emperor soon. :laugh:

Hope you don't say that you want to earn more and want to be an emperor soon. :laugh:

Ram has already named me as "Lady Tendulkar of Boddunan".
So, I want to hit the fastest century here.....Emporer within 6 months is not possible. Let me try to achieve it within 7 months.
Actually, in two breaks, I lost 4 weeks. So, actually, it will be 6 months if achieved within 5 weeks:evil:

Meera sandhu

So, I want to hit the fastest century here.....Emporer within 6 months is not possible. Let me try to achieve it within 7 months.
Actually, in two breaks, I lost 4 weeks. So, actually, it will be 6 months if achieved within 5 weeks:evil:

Yes you could have done it in 6 months and created a record have you not lost those 4 weeks.Anyways now set it your target for 2 weeks you would be able to achieve it easily. :) :whistle:

How many points we get when we reach 10000 posts? :blink:

Yes you could have done it in 6 months and created a record have you not lost those 4 weeks.Anyways now set it your target for 2 weeks you would be able to achieve it easily. :) :whistle:

2 weeks 1400 posts :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Not at all possible :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
We will get 5000 points

Meera sandhu

2 weeks 1400 posts :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Not at all possible :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
We will get 5000 points

It snot that difficult 3500 points = 700 posts which you have done in the past so 750 in a week is not difficult just required an extra effort come on you can do it. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.