Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
everyone is telling about their target but now my question is has anyone yet completed their target or not?as if i havent yet.

a.s.
everyone is telling about their target but now my question is has anyone yet completed their target or not?as if i havent yet.

No i never set the target because i know i won't be able to meet it as i am not consistent on this site,it depends on the time availability. :evil:

No i never set the target because i know i won't be able to meet it as i am not consistent on this site,it depends on the time availability. :evil:

i have set many targets regarding my studies also but only few are completed

a.s.

i have set many targets regarding my studies also but only few are completed

But you must meet the targets related to study.Its more important than anything else for student. :)
I have some set for myself and I shall achieve them in any case. Once I set my goal I try my best.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I have some set for myself and I shall achieve them in any case. Once I set my goal I try my best.

And what are those? :) You must write it as the topic demands it. :woohoo:

The OB has not set his/her goal why should I do that unless I achieve them?

OK i won''t force you to tell it.Best of luck to you to achieve your goal. :)
The OB has not set his/her goal why should I do that unless I achieve them?[/quote]

OK i won''t force you to tell it.Best of luck to you to achieve your goal. :)[/quote

Thanks a lot and trust me that is not far off. I am nearing it by the day. :lol:

OK i won''t force you to tell it.Best of luck to you to achieve your goal. :)[/quote

Thanks a lot and trust me that is not far off. I am nearing it by the day. :lol:[/quote]

2500 points don't worry i am also near to it. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.