The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
And she is the fast moderator and editor in this site after a lot of senior members.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I am really surprised to see this forum. Actually this site is which i earned my first time through this. So I love this site very much. So I want this site to be alive for ever and want it to be rushed with lot of members and i even want to spend their time over here instead of wasting their time in facebook or twitter like sites. so that they can gain pocket money. But I noticed that most of the newmember who joined here, have no patience to read the guides by visiting FAQ page. So I started sending them Pm, so that any person who see the pm they will surely open and try to read it sure. So I am sending PM to the new members so that most of the member stay here.

there fore, am just doing my job and my responsibility.
thank you all, especially Sandhya. For making people know about my working in this site.

Once again Thank you sandhya

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I want to add one more thing....
I also nowadays PM new users here.....I got that inspiration from she only......
I also clear their doubts.....so that they don't make much mistakes in the forum.
It will prompt them to stay here.

Its really a great thing that you are taking some good steps to improve the quality of the site like moderators. i will follow the same. :cheer: :)

At first when I heard from Sarala she used to do so, I was really surprised. She is a moderator. Yet, she is so humble, simple and having no head weight. Also, it's not her assigned task also. Yet she is doing so for the benefit of others only

Actually she PM me also...one or two weeks after I joined. Actually, first friendship PMs came from her only.
She has just become a moderator and seeing the kid in her profile picture, I thought she is above 30, married.
Seeing her Pms first time, I was really surprised...thought...she is a powerful moderator of this site...yet she is not hesitating to appreciate me. I really loved her from that moment itself.
Actually......talented and intelligent persons....we can find anywhere. But only a few are there who never hesitate to appreciate other people's work also, even if they are reigning high positions. Also, only a few are among them who are really polite. I really love such people a lot!!!

Meera sandhu
I am really surprised to see this forum. Actually this site is which i earned my first time through this. So I love this site very much. So I want this site to be alive for ever and want it to be rushed with lot of members and i even want to spend their time over here instead of wasting their time in facebook or twitter like sites.so that they can gain pocket money. But I noticed that most of the newmember who joined here, have no patience to read the guides by visiting FAQ page. So I started sending them Pm, so that any person who see the pm they will surely open and try to read it sure. So I am sending PM to the new members so that most of the member stay here.

there fore, am just doing my job and my responsibility.
thank you all, especially Sandhya. For making people know about my working in this site.

Once again Thank you sandhya

Thank you dear :cheer:

I am just saying it for formality as you know, I don't say thanks and sorry to dear ones :cheer:
welldone.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: sarala
No doubt Sarala is very hard working :) she keeps on posting response and never sees time she always remain logged in whenever i do log here at odd time. :laugh:
yes she is really work hard .I too taken help from her .she sent PM to me.
Sarala is very helpful to all. I am huge grateful to her.

Want to make each day Accountable

Good work sarala.. and nice to here that you are not looking for personal benefits.. :)
I can explain Sarala in this way-
S-Simple
A-Adept
R-Radiant
A-Astir
L-Laborious
A-Abloom

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I can explain Sarala in this way-
S-Simple
A-Adept
R-Radiant
A-Astir
L-Laborious
A-Abloom

From where have you found these words? :huh: :dry: :silly:

I have to search google for its meaning :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.