The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: My threads...your favourites......

by » 9 years ago

chinmoymukherjee
    Caesar
    934 14.7k 122.3k
    Some of her threads are very interesting but when she floats one like 'Where is Ceemji ?',I get mixed feelings!! :P :P :P :P :P :P

You should probably explain what mixed feelings you get here!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Do you mean to say what sunil has said [quote]some are tickling while some others are hick-hick. :laugh:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :P :P :P

Some of Her Posts Put Colors Into Life
    Changing the Forum Into a Bee-hive!
    A Few are Too Good- Making Me Run
    How Can One Miss their Mirth and Fun!
    Choose Any Word to Describe or Paint
    It Is Not Possible to Keep her Silent! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Only 3 persons have written a poem for me.....
    My best friend Jini (13 years back), Adid and the 3rd person is you :cheer: :cheer:

If you have rated my poems 3rd, then don't read my poems in future!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

by » 9 years ago

Sanjeev Gupta
    Emperor
    222 12.3k 79.1k
    Oh my God...
    Ceaser is really pleased with your replies....... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
    Really feeling bad that I can't add a gif here :( :(

I thought, no one like my threads nowadays.......and my hard work 12 hours a day is really futile. Now am extremely happy and feeling pride that you people love me and my threads a lot. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
    Thanks a lot!!!!!!

Sanjeev are you hearing.......
    You are saying am not at all humorous. But majority here including Chinmayjee saying, they love my humorous posts most. So, majority votes say am a humorous person :P :P :P :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
    What else do I want? Just want to see a smile in everyone's hearts to forget your worries and tears at least for a moment. It's the best thing I can do for this world. :) :) :) :)

No I never said it that you are not humorous where did you hear it from me?. :blink: :blink: :blink:

No yaar, you have told me once that am not humorous, even if I repeated the same question two times :angry: :angry:
    Search that 'humour ingredients' thread :evil: :evil: :evil:

I remember I said you are over emotional nothing else. :blink:

Don't interpret meanings it would hurt you more. :blink:

by » 9 years ago

RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA
    Emperor
    320 9.77k 72.2k
    I like almost all of your thread and have answered,You are a good motivator and creator.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

by » 9 years ago

Sandhya Rani
    Basileus
    654 20.8k 133.1k
    Some of her threads are very interesting but when she floats one like 'Where is Ceemji ?',I get mixed feelings!! :P :P :P :P :P :P

You should probably explain what mixed feelings you get here!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Do you mean to say what sunil has said [quote]some are tickling while some others are hick-hick. :laugh:

It Is Not Possible to Keep her Silent! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My best friend Jini (13 years back), Adid and the 3rd person is you :cheer: :cheer:

If you have rated my poems 3rd, then don't read my poems in future!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

now let it be the 4th :blush: , because Kannan posted a poem for me in forum a few months back :evil: :evil: :evil:
    Since you are asking to rate your poem, let me start doing it :S :S :S :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu

by » 9 years ago

Sandhya Rani
    Basileus
    654 20.8k 133.1k

You know well, I never thank most dearest persons of my life. So, never expect it from me :P :P :P

Actually Ceemji,
    That thread title is "Ceem is missing". You can't even memorize its title :angry: :angry: :angry: :P :P
    Actually, I also want to know what's that mixed feeling...... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

It's really nice to hear, my posts force you to come to forum........ :P

Am sure, after Gulshanji, you are going to become Ceaser. Congratulations in advance :evil: :evil:

Going to become a CEASER'. This is one who will cease every thing. No I shall never be ceaser. Chinmoy may if he so prefers. i think he will also not.

No Sir...
    Only 400 posts away. Am sure, you will complete it within 1 month or two. All the very best!!!! :) :) :)

I have always felt, moderators should always be given those ranks. Hoping admin will note this suggestion :) :)

Sandhya. Please mark that I said about CEASER which differs from Caesar[/quote]

Cease means stop. Does it related to it? :dry: :dry: :unsure:
    I am still thinking :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu

by » 9 years ago

chinmoymukherjee
    Caesar
    934 14.7k 122.3k

You know well, I never thank most dearest persons of my life. So, never expect it from me :P :P :P

Actually Ceemji,
    That thread title is "Ceem is missing". You can't even memorize its title :angry: :angry: :angry: :P :P
    Actually, I also want to know what's that mixed feeling...... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

It's really nice to hear, my posts force you to come to forum........ :P

Am sure, after Gulshanji, you are going to become Ceaser. Congratulations in advance :evil: :evil:

Going to become a CEASER'. This is one who will cease every thing. No I shall never be ceaser. Chinmoy may if he so prefers. i think he will also not.

No Sir...
    Only 400 posts away. Am sure, you will complete it within 1 month or two. All the very best!!!! :) :) :)

I have always felt, moderators should always be given those ranks. Hoping admin will note this suggestion :) :)

Sandhya. Please mark that I said about CEASER which differs from Caesar

Cease means stop. Does it related to it? :dry: :dry: :unsure:
    I am still thinking :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:[/quote]

Now stop thinking about it ! You have misspelled the word "CAESAR'!

by » 9 years ago

Sandhya Rani
    Basileus
    654 20.8k 133.1k
    Can't understand Ceemji?????
    I have told Caeser. Isn't it?

I want to know what's this ceaser? Is it a stopper?

Meera sandhu

by » 9 years ago

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
    Editor & Super Moderator
    3.48k 21.9k 176.9k

To cease- means to stop. so 'ceaser' is one who stops.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
    http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

by » 9 years ago

Sandhya Rani
    Basileus
    654 20.8k 133.1k

But, this word when written, draws a red line beneath it. I doubt if it's not available in American English. :unsure:

Meera sandhu

by » 9 years ago

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
    Editor & Super Moderator
    3.48k 21.9k 176.9k

But, this word when written, draws a red line beneath it. I doubt if it's not available in American English. :unsure:

This is not a word. 'cease' is a word meaning- to stop. In fact, you wished that i (Gulshan) be a ceaser soon. From there all this continued.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
    http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.

Do you think it is okay wear make-up in your workplace?

Some ladies wear too loud make-up while going to their offices. Do you think it is better to wear a toned down or light make-up at workplace?
No answer selected. Please try again.
Please select either existing option or enter your own, however not both.
Please select minimum 0 answer(s) and maximum 3 answer(s).
/polls/miscellaneous/6532-do-you-think-it-is-okay-wear-make-up-in-your-workplace.json?task=poll.vote
Z4mZ9HWsbdBcdeGp
radio
[{"id":"22676","title":"Yes - light make-up is advisable","votes":"24","type":"x","order":"1","pct":54.55,"resources":[]},{"id":"22677","title":"No- it is okay to wear loud make-up","votes":"6","type":"x","order":"2","pct":13.64,"resources":[]},{"id":"22678","title":"It is better if your work speaks for you, rather than your make-up","votes":"14","type":"x","order":"3","pct":31.82,"resources":[]}] ["#ff5b00","#4ac0f2","#b80028","#eef66c","#60bb22","#b96a9a","#62c2cc"] ["rgba(255,91,0,0.7)","rgba(74,192,242,0.7)","rgba(184,0,40,0.7)","rgba(238,246,108,0.7)","rgba(96,187,34,0.7)","rgba(185,106,154,0.7)","rgba(98,194,204,0.7)"] 350
bottom 200
David Taylor
1 points