The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Some of her threads are very interesting but when she floats one like 'Where is Ceemji ?',I get mixed feelings!! :P :P :P :P :P :P

You should probably explain what mixed feelings you get here!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
Some of her threads are very interesting but when she floats one like 'Where is Ceemji ?',I get mixed feelings!! :P :P :P :P :P :P

You should probably explain what mixed feelings you get here!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Do you mean to say what sunil has said [quote]some are tickling while some others are hick-hick. :laugh:[/quote] :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :P :P :P

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Do you mean to say what sunil has said [quote]some are tickling while some others are hick-hick. :laugh:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :P :P :P[/quote]

Some of Her Posts Put Colors Into Life
Changing the Forum Into a Bee-hive!
A Few are Too Good- Making Me Run
How Can One Miss their Mirth and Fun!
Choose Any Word to Describe or Paint
It Is Not Possible to Keep her Silent! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Actually sandhya has a creative mind, everything she looks with her creativity. So most the threads are created by her. So obviously people will like her threads. So my favorate threads are sandhya's threads

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sandhyaji you have awakened the sleeping and yawning members of this site. We have many things to relpy. Now we have many things to discuss and learn. I want you to start humourous threads like MRP of elephant etc. Such creative threads.It will be interesting, creative as well as funny.
I liked all your threads. Best part is that you make the thread with full of fun and knowledgeable mixed. :cheer: :)

Vinu
your threads, Gulshan K Ajmani Sirs and ceemjis threads are which I like most.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Oh my God...
Ceaser is really pleased with your replies....... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Really feeling bad that I can't add a gif here :( :(

I thought, no one like my threads nowadays.......and my hard work 12 hours a day is really futile. Now am extremely happy and feeling pride that you people love me and my threads a lot. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Thanks a lot!!!!!!

Sanjeev are you hearing.......
You are saying am not at all humorous. But majority here including Chinmayjee saying, they love my humorous posts most. So, majority votes say am a humorous person :P :P :P :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
What else do I want? Just want to see a smile in everyone's hearts to forget your worries and tears at least for a moment. It's the best thing I can do for this world. :) :) :) :)

Meera sandhu

Do you mean to say what sunil has said [quote]some are tickling while some others are hick-hick. :laugh:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :P :P :P

It Is Not Possible to Keep her Silent! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Only 3 persons have written a poem for me.....
My best friend Jini (13 years back), Adid and the 3rd person is you :cheer: :cheer:

You know well, I never thank most dearest persons of my life. So, never expect it from me :P :P :P

Actually Ceemji,
That thread title is "Ceem is missing". You can't even memorize its title :angry: :angry: :angry: :P :P
Actually, I also want to know what's that mixed feeling...... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

It's really nice to hear, my posts force you to come to forum........ :P

Am sure, after Gulshanji, you are going to become Caeser. Congratulations in advance :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :P :P :P

It Is Not Possible to Keep her Silent! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Only 3 persons have written a poem for me.....
My best friend Jini (13 years back), Adid and the 3rd person is you :cheer: :cheer:

You know well, I never thank most dearest persons of my life. So, never expect it from me :P :P :P

Actually Ceemji,
That thread title is "Ceem is missing". You can't even memorize its title :angry: :angry: :angry: :P :P
Actually, I also want to know what's that mixed feeling...... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

It's really nice to hear, my posts force you to come to forum........ :P

Am sure, after Gulshanji, you are going to become Ceaser. Congratulations in advance :evil: :evil:[/quote]

When I say 'mixed', it's mixed - now you are free to draw any conclusion! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.