The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I like Lizard coming into kitchen thread created by sandhya and even many more threads are there like by looking at sea what will you feel

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Sandhya you are an active member of the site if we people don't like your threads then we have nothing to discuss here.
:woohoo:
Yes Sandhya your threads are nice but sometimes I don't like your threads too. :)

I did not like chutney batein at all.I like humorous threads more than anything as I come here on the site for fun not for to discuss something serious. :blink:
Sandhya you are an active member of the site if we people don't like your threads then we have nothing to discuss here.
:woohoo:
Yes Sandhya your threads are nice but sometimes I don't like your threads too. :)

I did not like chutney batein at all.I like humorous threads more than anything as I come here on the site for fun not for to discuss something serious. :blink:

The correct spelling is Chutney bath in. :) :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I mostly used to answer sandhya's threads as her threads are much interesting and they reach my interest, they make me
anxiety to know what reply given to my post.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Till now, i have started around 475 new discussion topics of which majority of them have got very good responses. Today, as am standing at the doorstep of magic 15k posts, let me start at least one thread about my topics. Hoping you people will respond to it.
Please tell me......do you like my posts and my topics? Which topics do you like most, philosophic, puzzles, love, humour or general discussions?
Which particular discussion threads do you like most?
I really enjoyed humorous topics like price of an elephant and what will you do if elephant comes to hit you? Also, why people throw things in anger and Likes and dislikes, getting good humorous responses from you people. :woohoo: :woohoo:
How to forget moustache threads? :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Among serious discussion topics, I got maximum responses for, 'let us learn languages', do you believe in astrology, can belief in God influence one's character.
From other topics, your Boddunan friend, Boddunan friend you want to meet, your ring tone, best profile picture, your perfect tuning with whom, whose posts you read most , unusual combination of dishes and of course Chutney baathein :P :P got maximum response. I am sure I may have missed some.

Yet I want to know which threads of mine you like most? Hoping this thread will get a lot of responses :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

All of your threads are very interesting. I like that shallots thread. Everyone familiar about shallots because of that thread.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Till now, i have started around 475 new discussion topics of which majority of them have got very good responses. Today, as am standing at the doorstep of magic 15k posts, let me start at least one thread about my topics. Hoping you people will respond to it.
Please tell me......do you like my posts and my topics? Which topics do you like most, philosophic, puzzles, love, humour or general discussions?
Which particular discussion threads do you like most?
I really enjoyed humorous topics like price of an elephant and what will you do if elephant comes to hit you? Also, why people throw things in anger and Likes and dislikes, getting good humorous responses from you people. :woohoo: :woohoo:
How to forget moustache threads? :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Among serious discussion topics, I got maximum responses for, 'let us learn languages', do you believe in astrology, can belief in God influence one's character.
From other topics, your Boddunan friend, Boddunan friend you want to meet, your ring tone, best profile picture, your perfect tuning with whom, whose posts you read most , unusual combination of dishes and of course Chutney baathein :P :P got maximum response. I am sure I may have missed some.

Yet I want to know which threads of mine you like most? Hoping this thread will get a lot of responses :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

All of your threads are very interesting. I like that shallots thread. Everyone familiar about shallots because of that thread.

Most of her threads are interesting although I never reply to particular threads because those are not my type.

She had different ideas for creating threads and make freshness in the forums so we all loved to answer her threads.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Some of her threads are very interesting but when she floats one like 'Where is Ceemji ?',I get mixed feelings!! :P :P :P :P :P :P
Some of her threads are very interesting but when she floats one like 'Where is Ceemji ?',I get mixed feelings!! :P :P :P :P :P :P

You should probably explain what mixed feelings you get here!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You should probably explain what mixed feelings you get here!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

some are tickling while some others are hick-hick. :laugh:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.