The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hope your word becomes true.Waiting for him to come back again.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Hope your word becomes true.Waiting for him to come back again.

i want to see him in a new Avatar :P
Ceemjiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Meera sandhu
May be he is too tired at this age so he decided to take retirement.Ha ha ha ha. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

voluntary retirement? :cheer:

ceemji are you hearing? :P

Surely it would be a great loss for Boddunan if he really says Good Bye but as Suny said I also feel mystery in his Good bye. I think he should rethink his decision. :)
Yes I think he just want to give us all a big surprise.

Sharmistha Banerjee
May be he is too tired at this age so he decided to take retirement.Ha ha ha ha. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

voluntary retirement? :cheer:

ceemji are you hearing? :P

Surely it would be a great loss for Boddunan if he really says Good Bye but as Suny said I also feel mystery in his Good bye. I think he should rethink his decision. :)

let us give him a little peace :P
ceemji...think again and come back soon :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
ajee rootkar ab kahaan jaayigeyaa..
jahaan jaayiyegaa...hamein payiyegaaaaaaaaaaa

where ever he goes, he will find us :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
I think after lot of work he finally decided to take retirement from his service so he said good bye.Miss you sir.

Retirement? ;)
for a 48 year old fellow? :silly: :silly: :blink: :blink:
there are a few +50 aged members working here with full energy and active every moment :woohoo: :woohoo:

And they are not only active here but on tens of other sites as well. Boost is the secret of my energy. :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Friends I can say with guarantee that he will definately come back with some new poems.
Yes, Chinmoy will be back soon. Let us wait for his arrivel

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I think after lot of work he finally decided to take retirement from his service so he said good bye.Miss you sir.

Retirement? ;)
there are a few +50 aged members working here with full energy and active every moment :woohoo: :woohoo:

And they are not only active here but on tens of other sites as well. Boost is the secret of my energy. :laugh: :laugh:

Well, what kind of boost ? :dry: By the way I wonder if Chinmoy is active on any other sites? I meant to ask him while he was here ,but forgot...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Retirement? ;)

i was saying about +50 aged members :cheer: :cheer:
so, you agree you are +50 ;)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.