The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
All your love has truly left me speechless and wordless. I would surely come back whenever I get time. Thank you all as I stand humbled all before you!

You are of course the best judge since you are intelligent and are able to grasp everything that is there,and I feel that being rare has its advantages rather than be visible in every single page ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
chinmoy reentry most welcome. Cheers.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

chinmoy reentry most welcome. Cheers.

OH Sir.....
you are nowadays enjoying our forum a lot.....
You have already left that serious mode and enjoying with us like kids.
Thank you sir, keep it up :cheer:

Meera sandhu
All your love has truly left me speechless and wordless. I would surely come back whenever I get time. Thank you all as I stand humbled all before you!

You are of course the best judge since you are intelligent and are able to grasp everything that is there,and I feel that being rare has its advantages rather than be visible in every single page ...

Rarity has its own charm. Distances make the person more dearer

That's true, but again there is a saying 'out of sight is out of mind', so let's hope that chinmoy keeps making his rare appearances every now and then...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That's true, but again there is a saying 'out of sight is out of mind', so let's hope that chinmoy keeps making his rare appearances every now and then...

Chinmoy should strike balance so that we feel as if He's still withbus.
Chinmoy's exit remind me of the song- Jeevan ke safar men rahi milate hain bicchar jane ko- De jate hain yaden tanhai me tadapane ko (we get co- travelers in our life journey only to separate- They leave memory to sadden in loneliness).
Also- Tere kho jane ke baad teri yaad aayee (We remember you after your exit)

he will come back. am 100% sure about it....
he can't leave :evil: :evil:

Why you are so sure that he will come back? :laugh:

May be it happens with everyone so one should take a short break when feel boring here. :)
We are eagerly waiting for your reentry. thanks. :) :) :)

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
the Lion has re -entered

Swetha Shenoy
Thanks to Chinmoy for his come back. I think this thread is no more needed now. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.