The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I cant remember all dates but i remember very important dates i my life.
Most of the events and important dates i remember. I like to wish people on those dates respectively

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I remember years and not exact dates regarding major events like appointments, promotion and other achievements.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I have started to forget lot of important dates. This time, i also forgot my MOM's Birthday. I don't know what i should do to remember important dates?

Want to make each day Accountable

I have started to forget lot of important dates. This time, i also forgot my MOM's Birthday. I don't know what i should do to remember important dates?

I do not find any merit in remembering dates. If you remember naturally, this is okay. You need not try to remember. Just make a note if these in a diary or your address book in internet- Gmail or yahoo. There is also a site in.com, which even provides for advance mail enabling you to send greetings in advance. The mail will be sent on date decided by you. .

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I do not find any merit in remembering dates. If you remember naturally, this is okay. You need not try to remember. Just make a note if these in a diary or your address book in internet- Gmail or yahoo. There is also a site in.com, which even provides for advance mail enabling you to send greetings in advance. The mail will be sent on date decided by you. .

Thanks Sir. Good to know that there is one site, which can send greeting in advance. Its not like that i don't remember dates, but can't figure it out when the actual date comes.

Even way2sms, 160by2 and many more sites send greeting before itself. in advance wishing them

Even way2sms, 160by2 and many more sites send greeting before itself. in advance wishing them

I am having account in 160by2, but they didn't sent me any greeting messages.

oh, I have account in both and in many websites, so I got many mails and messages to my mobile and mail id on my birthday.

oh, I have account in both and in many websites, so I got many mails and messages to my mobile and mail id on my birthday.

May be i am not using such sites now, so they would have blocked me from there.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.