The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ronark i never logged in to 160by2, my brother created it for me. so they will send me greeting to my mail and mobile

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Ronark i never logged in to 160by2, my brother created it for me. so they will send me greeting to my mail and mobile

May be they don't like me, as i don't profit them so that's why they don't want to send messages to me. :) :laugh:

Want to make each day Accountable

May be they don't like me, as i don't profit them so that's why they don't want to send messages to me. :) :laugh:

Even i am also a member there but I never got a SMS or a call on my birthday. :evil:
I dont yar, but i get greeting for my birthday and for any occasion from both way2sms and 160by2

Way 2 SMS is a good site to send free sms or mail and I am using it for long time . Now they introduced many more features.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I dont yar, but i get greeting for my birthday and for any occasion from both way2sms and 160by2

But FB is a site which sends reminders whenever there is birthday of any of your friend comes. :)
Now a days our mobile phone remembers. Calender and reminder in mobiles.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
I feel instead of remaining in phone and all we should remember them through our mind. It is the best thing, I remember like that only

You are correct Sarala Madam. But in real life, I think only few practice this.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
I feel instead of remaining in phone and all we should remember them through our mind. It is the best thing, I remember like that only

I think life is about showing others. So, we have to show them by giving indication that we love them.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.