Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I want to know if there any option available now to know the points we gained this month?
Can anyone help me?
Sorry, but not yet available. What you can do is download full activity from Account->Points section use Excel to calculate for the month. Its pretty easy, just select points from top to the day 1 of this month and excel shows the sum.

I downloaded my full activity and saved as Excel document.
Yet, am not able to select point column separately to calculate my points. All attributes are appearing together, separated by semi-colon. :( :(

Meera sandhu
@Maverick, the points for using Quote while replying to forums are not getting updated, I noticed that yesterday!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Sandhya Rani wrote:
I want to know if there any option available now to know the points we gained this month?
Can anyone help me?
Sorry, but not yet available. What you can do is download full activity from Account->Points section use Excel to calculate for the month. Its pretty easy, just select points from top to the day 1 of this month and excel shows the sum.

Every time it is impossible to download all activities please edit it fast to make easy.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

@Maverick, the points for using Quote while replying to forums are not getting updated, I noticed that yesterday!!
Does the message contain min 50 characters, excluding the quoted message?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Sandhya Rani wrote:
Can anyone help me?

Every time it is impossible to download all activities please edit it fast to make easy.

Can't understand Sasi.
Can you explain it?

Meera sandhu
Can anyone help me?

Yet, am not able to select point column separately to calculate my points. All attributes are appearing together, separated by semi-colon. :( :(
Please see suni post, you can see current month points in statistics tab, you need to download the file only to check last month or overall activity.

Btw.. current month points in statistics is not real time score but it will take a little while to update.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Does it mean, from now onwards, we won't get points if our responses don't contain minimum 50 characters? :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu

Does it mean, from now onwards, we won't get points if our responses don't contain minimum 50 characters? :whistle: :whistle:

Obviously, characters used by you after quote must be minimum 50. Otherwise no points.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Can anyone help me?

Please see suni post, you can see current month points in statistics tab, you need to download the file only to check last month or overall activity.

Btw.. current month points in statistics is not real time score but it will take a little while to update.

Yes.
I got it. :) :) :) :)

Meera sandhu

Yes of course! Yesterday I lost many points that way. I have to still check if its working now or not!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.