Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My first submitted article has lost its good format and image added. Can you tell me sir why it happen so?

Meera sandhu
As of now I dont see any of the mails that I received since the time I joined here ....I hope all those get restored in time ! there were quite a few entertaining and enlightening ;) ones that I wouldnt want to lose...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

As of now I dont see any of the mails that I received since the time I joined here ....I hope all those get restored in time ! there were quite a few entertaining and enlightening ;) ones that I wouldnt want to lose...

Your PMs are going into your e-mail box , if you check that frequently you should see one of my PM as well sent to you a coupe of days back.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Your PMs are going into your e-mail box , if you check that frequently you should see one of my PM as well sent to you a coupe of days back.

OK I checked that, thanks a lot :) :) , but what about the earlier ones that were there in my inbox, I hope they get restored,I see only the recent ones there...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

OK I checked that, thanks a lot :) :) , but what about the earlier ones that were there in my inbox, I hope they get restored,I see only the recent ones there...

I hope so, I always copy and keep them in a folder if they are of any importance. I have a special folder for this purpose to use such PMs in case the need arises.

I hope so, I always copy and keep them in a folder if they are of any importance. I have a special folder for this purpose to use such PMs in case the need arises.

This change came all of a sudden , so I have none of those pots with me...lets hope for the best !

This change came all of a sudden , so I have none of those pots with me...lets hope for the best !

This is true for all sites including ML, i have created a folder in my mail itself and simply send it to that folder depending upon its importance. I keep my all tabs on and notification from sites on 'on' mode.

They are safe with us. We are going to replace old mail system with a new one so they will not going to show on the website, However, I will provide you the access to old mail system once the site goes off beta, so that you can take a backup.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

They are safe with us. We are going to replace old mail system with a new one so they will not going to show on the website, However, I will provide you the access to old mail system once the site goes off beta, so that you can take a backup.

Thats good news and thanks a lot Maverick :) ....

thats really nice thing to know that old mail system is going to be back. I will be more happy if article submission section also will be provided

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.