Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Maverick, the points for using Quote while replying to forums are not getting updated, I noticed that yesterday!!
Does the message contain min 50 characters, excluding the quoted message?

Does it mean, from now onwards, we won't get points if our responses don't contain minimum 50 characters? :whistle: :whistle:

Obviously, characters used by you after quote must be minimum 50. Otherwise no points.

But Sir...
I have checked it with my previous post of this thread. It's updating :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Maverick wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
@Maverick, the points for using Quote while replying to forums are not getting updated, I noticed that yesterday!!

Yes of course! Yesterday I lost many points that way. I have to still check if its working now or not!

So Now on words there will be count of 50 words compulsory other wise there is no points.

If we add smileys it will count as a word or not.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Does it mean, from now onwards, we won't get points if our responses don't contain minimum 50 characters? :whistle: :whistle:

Sandhya, that was always the case even before this, posts containing less than 50 characters never got points.

Now,I hope that the number of minimum characters required are increased now to stop spamming!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Mam we can see now a days many members are copying the previous threads and posting here so if they add smileys also it will be counted as 50 words or more.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

It is now updating!!

Mam we can see now a days many members are copying the previous threads and posting here so if they add smileys also it will be counted as 50 words or more.
They will be warned for repeated mistakes and will be banned if it is not corrected over the time.

However please note that this is an extreme case.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Sasikanth

Sandhya, that was always the case even before this, posts containing less than 50 characters never got points.

Now,I hope that the number of minimum characters required are increased now to stop spamming!

I never noted it before.
Also, hoping you have seen my reply to Gulshanji.
It's sure, it has less than 50 characters. But it got points. I checked. :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu

Sasikanth, like maverick has stated, it is an extreme case, but strict action will definitely be taken if someone keeps doing that only for gaining points.

@Maverick, I have just one more request for you re: data migration. I had posted a thread for announcing the winners of the last GD which was not migrated. Could you please do that as soon as you are able to?

What about quick reply and normal reply options?
Are they related to 50 characters rule........?

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.